Show your Voice

I don't know if I'm loud or not. I talk to where I'm sure the camera can here me. I don't want to talk to quietly.

Mr. Grammar did a typo. xD
hear* :rolleyes1

Your voice was not what I expected, but it wasn't bad either hahaha.

I can't listen to my own voice without cringing!

You have a very...different...voice. I could definately hear a MidWestern thing going on in there.
Midwestern is a clever mix of several different accents. I've been known to talk like a true Southerner at times. Not very often though, seeing as I hate talking like that. It usually happens when I get hopping mad.

Midwestern is a clever mix of several different accents. I've been known to talk like a true Southerner at times. Not very often though, seeing as I hate talking like that. It usually happens when I get hopping mad.
lol.

I heard a bit of a twang in there. But you have such a cute voice!

Yeah yeah, I have a twang in my voice. It's the last part of accent that I can't ditch. I've dropped all kinds of other stuff. (Ain't, redneck, muddin', and stuff of that nature. I'm a sophisticated persona.)

Super-bump, while we're doing the TB revival.

I promise a video on Saturday night :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter