• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Show Your Face Thread

kaylee.jpg

Not the best picture...

is there any way to upload a picture without using photobucket? my computers old and that webside isn't working properly.help !

not too sure Kendall, although if you have a search around there are lots of other websites that host pictures as well. :)

not too sure Kendall, although if you have a search around there are lots of other websites that host pictures as well. :)

thanks i found other websites but my computer doesnt show that thing that you type in the word to prove youre a human ahah, so i can't share one

thanks i found other websites but my computer doesnt show that thing that you type in the word to prove youre a human ahah, so i can't share one
hmm that's interesting, I've read that sometimes it happense because your firewall is blocking it or perhaps some settings in your internet browser?

hmm that's interesting, I've read that sometimes it happense because your firewall is blocking it or perhaps some settings in your internet browser?

ya i dont know, im not good with computers haha, but were working on getting a new one, we've had this one for way too long

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter