• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

show me your MK views!!!

DSC06049.jpg

Posted already on other threads, nevertheless...

Poly Hawaii - December 2008
DSC02853.jpg

Polyloungemorning.jpg

CR - 14th Floor - November 2008
DSC_0519.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0542.jpg

Hey Cr and Of the Seas....what non-concierge CR MK floor a/o room would you hope for? I am guessing more toward the MK side of the tower, but I guess you can see MK from either right or left decently enough?

Thanks!

Pam

Hey Cr and Of the Seas....what non-concierge CR MK floor a/o room would you hope for? I am guessing more toward the MK side of the tower, but I guess you can see MK from either right or left decently enough?

Thanks!

Pam
If you want to stay as high as possible request a room on the 11th floor, because it's the highest non Club Level floor in the Tower. Also in my opinion the view looks the same no matter if it's on the left side or right side.

If you want to stay as high as possible request a room on the 11th floor, because it's the highest non Club Level floor in the Tower. Also in my opinion the view looks the same no matter if it's on the left side or right side.

Cool! That's exactly what I did when booking, requested the highest floor possible floor for a non/CL room...CM stated that's what he would have done and had already notated it, but I always like to hear from folks who have actually experienced a stay.
Thanks again!

Cool! That's exactly what I did when booking, requested the highest floor possible floor for a non/CL room...CM stated that's what he would have done and had already notated it, but I always like to hear from folks who have actually experienced a stay.
Thanks again!
You're welcome.

do you recall what building/room # this is? i've booked an MK view at GF in December, and wanted to know what building to request.

do you recall what building/room # this is? i've booked an MK view at GF in December, and wanted to know what building to request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter