• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

show me your MK views!!!

GF--Christmas 07

100_0179.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Exactly why Im trying to get an MK view at CR. I hope there's a cancellation...my dd would be over the moon to see Cinderella's castle right out her door!

Sweet!!! :lovestruc

Do you remember your room number? If not, what floor were you on?

:rotfl: I was just going to ask because we are currently booked there and I asked for a room on the northside floors 4, 5, or 6 hoping for a room with a view from the balcony...my daughter would be in heaven princess: (as would I)

We just came back from WL didnt have a view like the previous post but you could see the castle through the trees and we watched wishes and the MNNSHP from our balacony.

Here are some from the Poly, Tuvalu building on the 3rd floor right in front of the elevators...killer view of the fireworks and the electric parade on the water

DisneyJune08021-2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter