Show me your Contemporary Garden Wing Pictures!!

klwdisney

DIS Veteran
Staying in a Garden View room in the Garden Wing of the Contemporary in October 2014. My first time at this resort!! So excited! :yay:

It's hard to find Garden Wing only pictures so pretty please share some of yours with us! Especially the pictures of the view from your room!!!

Thanks so much!!

That would be wonderful!! Thank you!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! This will be our first time at Contemporary! The lack of theming has made us a little nervous but we are really interested in trying something new and being walking distance to MK and a monorail ride away from Epcot! The only real complaints i've seen about the garden wing is the walk to the tower/monorail but since we stayed the last couple trips at the far end of POR I can't imagine this walk is going to be too much of an inconvenience for us.

Thanks again! Have a GREAT trip!! :goodvibes

I'm eager to see some too! And maybe some with the daybed in use! I'm trying to find one of those!

We were supposed to be in the Tower but ended up in the Garden in April.

This post has most of our room photos and views (toward the end) on it :)

Thank you so much DemonLlama!! That was exactly what I was looking for! GREAT view!! We are hoping for a quiet water view room with a ground floor patio. We want the location of being close to MK and on the monorail line yet we like the idea of the quiet of the garden wing instead of being in the action of the tower. We are used to staying in the Mansions at Port Orleans Riverside - which is quite a hike to the main building - so this location at this resort seems like the perfect compromise. We're not in love with the cold cement-ness of the Contemporary but the Garden Wing rooms seem to be more green which we like the idea of. And we love the size of the rooms, but not really the theme but again, we want to be close to the MK. :) Your room location looks to be exactly where we hope to be! Thanks for sharing!!

We stayed in a first floor room in August 2011 and this was the view from our little patio, straight ahead to the pool. Room was 5116, corner room first room past the exit about midway down the long hallway of the building. The walk to the tower is not long at all, it's a very compact resort compared to most even being in the Garden Wing. It was so nice and quiet. We did get moved to the Tower and an MK view room for our last 2 nights because of a problem in our room and while obviously the view was incredible, it was definitely more hustle bustle and loud in the Tower.

IMG_0286.jpg

*BUMP* Ok it's been a while... surely SOMEONE has stayed here in the last 2 months?? :D

Sorry I have no pictures to post, but just wanted to say that I found a good bit of garden wing photos when going through the Contemporary Resort photo thread in this forum. Too bad that one poster on here never posted her pictures when she got back like she said she would. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter