• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me a picture, PROVE ME WRONG!

DSCF0867.jpg

hmmm... looks like a Maelstrom kind of thing?

The glass blower on Main Street
v2047.jpg

The view from our table at CRT
CIMG0319.jpg

A shamrock in my Guiness at the Rose and Crown Pub
v2040.jpg

:bride:

I know Ive looked at this thread before but today was the first time I saw this pic. Wow! This sums it up for me - stuff like this is what makes WDW so special and the only place we ever want to go on vacation! No where else can compare!
And...I hope that guy got a promotion!

What are attempting to prove with a picture now; I've lost track in this thread.

What are attempting to prove with a picture now; I've lost track in this thread.

As posted by the thread originator: Post a picture that you think NO ONE ELSE might have taken from around Disney World.
IF you have taken that same picture (or very, very close to it), POST it!
Character pics with members of your family don't count; of course no one is going to have a picture of your family!

Thanks! I was getting confused by the multiple pictures posted by some and no responses for so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter