Shoes

VelvetGloves

<font color=teal>Breadstick Fairy><br><font color=
Good afternoon.

Just a quick question....has anyone ever worn ballet slippers for their wedding? I originally wanted something styled like ballet slippers, but I can't find any I like. On a whim, I started looking for the actual ballet slippers online, and they seems to cost half as much as the look-alike shoes. I need some sort of flat for the wedding though, because my fiance is only an inch or so taller than me.

Thanks in advance,
VelvetGloves

When I was in search for shoes for my wedding I came across this site that was selling similar ballet looking slippers however they state that they are bridal slippers.
Here is the link
http://cinderella.safeshopper.com/18/cat18.htm?840

They would definately be absolutely comfortable thats for sure.

I don't know exactly what you are looking for, but some may find that actual slippers work pretty well. They make styles that look like ballerina shoes, but they are kooshy for your toes too. You can buy them for 5.00 too so they won't break your budget. My theory is, if you dress is long, people probably won't see your shoes anyway.
Just an idea!!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter