Sheraton 4 Points Cocoa Beach

ShelleyLynn

Mouseketeer
My family of 4 will be on the Fantasy March 8th. We will fly into Sanford at 10:30 am the day before our cruise and we will have a rental car that we will turn in before heading to the port. We have read quite a bit about Country Inn and Suites and Residence Inn near port. Since we have our own transportation we were considering 4 points Sheraton because our 10 and 12 year old daughters would like the shark tank and theme. Also, we could walk to beach. We will arrive the Cocoa Beach area around noon so will have all afternoon and evening before our cruise. Anyone stay at 4 points recently? Seems to get good reviews on staff and atmosphere but somewhat mixed reviews on needing some updating and being "dated". I am not expecting luxury but really want something clean, attractive and nice. I don't want to start my very expensive spring break feeling "dated" or certainly not somewhere clean and tidy. I would love recent experience and advice! Also, recommendations for fun dinner that night. If weather nice would like to hit the beach for a nice walk and to let the girls burn of anxious anticipation for the next morning. TIA Disboard friends!

We (me, DH and DS10) stayed there in November the night before our Fantasy cruise and loved it! Great hotel, very clean nicely appointed rooms, excellent location near grocery store, liquor store and CVS/Walgreens. Plus one of our favorite stores, Ron Jon, is right next door. The shark tank is cool and the resort's surf shop is great also. We ate in the hotel's restaurant for dinner which was fine and although they have a buffet breakfast, we opted for the Starbucks in the lobby. We would definitely stay there again if cruising out of Port Canaveral. :thumbsup2

PS - I am a clean freak when it comes to hotels and this one was great!

We (me, DH and DS10) stayed there in November the night before our Fantasy cruise and loved it! Great hotel, very clean nicely appointed rooms, excellent location near grocery store, liquor store and CVS/Walgreens. Plus one of our favorite stores, Ron Jon, is right next door. The shark tank is cool and the resort's surf shop is great also. We ate in the hotel's restaurant for dinner which was fine and although they have a buffet breakfast, we opted for the Starbucks in the lobby. We would definitely stay there again if cruising out of Port Canaveral. :thumbsup2 PS - I am a clean freak when it comes to hotels and this one was great!
How close is it to the beach and is the beach a family friendly one for the kids to play ?
Thanks so much

we loved this hotel. It is next door to Ron Jons surf shop and only a block away from the beach. The rooms were clean and the employees were nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter