Sharing table service credits

I'm not a tough guy, im not cheap, I'm not a rule breaker by any means ..I tip, I am not a needy guest, i order my own beverages paying oop .i
keep my table neat...I've been sharing meals for years on FD and DxDP including VN...but for all those saying they weren't permitted to share... who literally tells you to "not take a piece of your family's pizza" and who actually would oblige by such a ridiculous command.. Who monitors you? Why would anyone accept being told they cannot share a meal that you paid for? (Buffets excluded of course). Who would order an entree because they were told they had to knowing you cannot possibly eat but one piece of pizza?..does anyone find this unbelievable?..it's your money... if any CM in the future..manager or not...tries to enforce this...simply ask if you are intentionally being treated differently for purchasing the Disney Dining Plan...in 8 visits to VN on the DxDP, I have never ordered my own entree or used my own credit because hubby's portion is huge...I also always share hubby's app and dessert. I never share anything that's refillable..i.e. rolls/salad/bread.

No one is disputing that you have been able to do this, and in fact, I agree that there never should be an issue. This enforcement is IMO, ridiculous. However, it is best for people to at least be forewarned that there may be some issue so they can be prepared. I know that when we dine using the DDP we like to have our meals planned so that if I have OOP costs I can at least make an informed decision as to which I will pay for, and knowing that some restaurants may be problematic helps me before I even walk in.

I have got the deluxe dining plan has anyone ever shared their dining credits used 2 table services 4 people I would like to take my sister out with her two children they live in Orlando Florida going to Kona Café

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter