• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shaping up for 2.0

I did it again today! Got out of the house early for a quick mile and a half walk. Wonder if I can keep it up?

I am enjoying fresh seasonal fruit. Yum!

Hi! I have had a couple of busy weeks here!
I have not been keeping up very well at all.
I hope everyone is doing well and that the scales are going the way you want them too. :banana::banana::banana:
I have lost 18.6 lbs. since starting on my Isagenix plan.
I have been out of sorts for a while, not being able to get to the gym does that to me.
However we picked up my new car on Friday so I will be heading back to the gym on Thrursday!:yay::yay::yay:
I know once I get back into my routine that the last 20 or 30 lbs. will come off quickly.
I hope everyone has a great week!:thumbsup2

I am stress eating and I know it. My grandmother finally passed yesterday, after a week in hospice. There's a lot of eating going on. I'm not sure how bad it will be on Saturday, but I'm still going to weigh in and be accountable.

I am stress eating and I know it. My grandmother finally passed yesterday, after a week in hospice. There's a lot of eating going on. I'm not sure how bad it will be on Saturday, but I'm still going to weigh in and be accountable.

:hug: I understand and I'm so sorry -

and this actually reminded me I never posted my weigh in yesterday!

I was up 2.8#. I also think it was grief eating. And having my daughter home as a house guest just compounded the feeling of losing control of my life.

All is better now, not back to normal, but better. I am back on program and will not let those few pounds defeat me!

I'm sorry about your grandmother, Lori.

I got up early this morning to do my workout before my 8 a.m. physical. Funny how the scale at my doctor's office always registers a higher number than my bathroom scale. :sad2: I wasn't too happy with the number, and my doctor commented that my weight was going in the wrong direction! Thankfully, I'm in "great shape" otherwise. :lmao:

Lori, I hope the last days with your grandmother went as well as could be expected. It is so sad to lose a member of your family and I send my sympathy.

:flower3: Be good to yourself in all the ways you can. Life will get back on track, give it a little time.

Five mornings in a row! :goodvibes
I got up early and went out for a quick mile and a half walk.
This may not be much to some people (like Tracey!), but it is major different habit for me. I personally don't think people should get up before the sun gets up, so I don't know if I will keep this up year 'round.
But it does feel good! :thumbsup2

Have fun this weekend. Good luck to any that are running races.

Lori,

So sorry to hear of your loss. The last few weeks must have been very hard for you & your family. You're in my thoughts & prayers :hug:

When your life gets back on track so will the weight loss - don't push yourself too soon...

Lori, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. My own grandmother will probably being going on hospice next week. They discovered liver cancer and it is fairly far along. I'm going home tomorrow to spend some time with her.

:hug: I understand and I'm so sorry -

and this actually reminded me I never posted my weigh in yesterday!

I was up 2.8#. I also think it was grief eating. And having my daughter home as a house guest just compounded the feeling of losing control of my life.

All is better now, not back to normal, but better. I am back on program and will not let those few pounds defeat me!

I know you're going through the same grief eating issues, too, Jaime. I still believe that once all the food leaves, I'll be fine. I have to learn to deal with these issues, but I haven't let them defeat me.

I'm sorry about your grandmother, Lori.

I got up early this morning to do my workout before my 8 a.m. physical. Funny how the scale at my doctor's office always registers a higher number than my bathroom scale. :sad2: I wasn't too happy with the number, and my doctor commented that my weight was going in the wrong direction! Thankfully, I'm in "great shape" otherwise. :lmao:

Thanks, Nancy. Doctor's scales? So not accurate! :rotfl2:

Lori, I hope the last days with your grandmother went as well as could be expected. It is so sad to lose a member of your family and I send my sympathy.

:flower3: Be good to yourself in all the ways you can. Life will get back on track, give it a little time.

Lyn, I know you went through the same thing as Jaime and me, as well! I know things will normalize.

Lori,

So sorry to hear of your loss. The last few weeks must have been very hard for you & your family. You're in my thoughts & prayers :hug:

When your life gets back on track so will the weight loss - don't push yourself too soon...

If I get these pep talks from everyone, I think I'll be ok. Thanks, Marilee.

Lori, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. My own grandmother will probably being going on hospice next week. They discovered liver cancer and it is fairly far along. I'm going home tomorrow to spend some time with her.

Oh, Megan, it's exhausting. I'm so sorry that you'll have to go through this, too. :hug: It wasn't as difficult for me this time around as it was when my father went through this about a year and a half ago.

I'm sending you thoughts and prayers for comfort at the end.

I went to weigh in today, thinking I gained 4 lbs. in the past two weeks, since I didn't weigh in last week.

Well, I didn't gain 4 lbs. I gained only 3.2 lbs. :laughing:

I plan to refocus this week, which will be easier when I'm not surrounded by food.

Best of luck to all that are struggling to get their eating on track.

I am doing so well at going to restaurants and bringing home half my meal. Next, I need to not buy bags of potato chips and candy. (one of each, they disappeared too fast!)

This week has been very stressful due to the issues surrounding my car and the flood. I have tried to keep up my routine as much as possible, but I have a feeling this week will be a wash for my weigh-in tomorrow.

Lori, sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I know she is now a peace. You will be back on track soon.

Haven't lost anything either this week. I'm just holding steady. Been spending this week running around with DD's cheerleading practice. I really need to stop spending time talking to all the other moms and just utilize the track that surrounds her practice field.

Hi Guy's!
Just thought I would drop in and say hi! :)
I fell off the wagon and have had a couple of rough weeks myself.
I have not weighed in in a couple of weeks.
I am going to weigh in on Wednesday and think I will gain a bit.
Hoping not to!!
I will report later this week and let you know how the weigh in goes.

I lost 1 pound this week. No fanfare but a pound is a pound. Of course I still haven't negated the gain from the week before... :scared1:

Good thing we have 480+ days to go :rotfl2:

Morning walks are new for me. I did it five workday mornings last week.

This week - Made it out on Monday, but slept through Tuesday's walk. Somehow I got myself out this morning, but my legs sure didn't feel like moving! To make up for my slow moving legs, I alternated walking and slow running. It worked!

Hey gang,

Sorry I am late this week. Stephan and I were in Nashville from Friday until yesterday, and I didn't have internet access while we were there. I thought I would, and it turned out to be a nice surprise. I didn't even twitch...much.

Good luck to everyone this week. *hugs*

I'm not totally sure about this, but I think we have few people posting here about their efforts to get in shape for PCC 2.0.

:confused3
What do the rest of you think? Have we lost some? Is the goal too far away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter