• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shaping up for 2.0

I walked this morning for 2.8 miles. Tomorrow is rest day and weigh in day. I am hoping for a big number on the scale, since I didn't see a change last week.

Hopefully everyone didn't over indulge this holiday weekend, but still managed to have a good celebration of the 4th with family & friends.

Keep up the good work!

Back from vacation week. I was active, but I ate LOTS of chocolate.

We toured the Ganong Chocolate Museum in St. Stephen, New Brunswick.

Ganong Bros. Limited is Canada's oldest candy company; founded in 1873. Four generations of family in the company. Invented and introduced the first 5-cent chocolate nut bar in North America. Mostly makes boxed chocolates, like Russel Stover.

Lots of samples (yummy!) during the tour. I bought some very good chocolates. And a bag full of "seconds", sort of malformed, but still yummy chocolates.

My weight is about the same as it was a week ago. Now, I have to get the people at work help me eat the chocolates I brought home!

walked 3.5 miles today and going....

would love to lose another 20 before the cruise!!!

I am at my WW meeting now, and I just weighed in.

I lost 3.8 pounds this week! Woohoo! It also brings my
total loss to 45.2 pounds! :banana:

I even had a piece of my niece's birthday cake, but I
had budgeted points for that.

Last week I had a 2 pound gain, but I knew I that I
was retaining water. I want to remind everyone not
to get discouraged when the scale doesn't work in
our favor!

We can do this.

our favor!

We can do this.

Congrats on your Loss this week!

Today was Weigh-in day!
I lost 3.5 lbs :cool1:
My total loss in 6 weeks is 13.0 lbs

:woohoo::woohoo:Woo Hoo!:woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you everyone for your encouragement! It is getting results.

Today was Weigh-in day!

Congrats are in order for you, too!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Today was Weigh-in day!

Fantastic! That is worth jumping :yay: for joy!

our favor!

We can do this.

Thats awesome!! I have been getting to the gym about 5 days a week for 3 weeks now but not lost an ounce. I have been in meetings with food brought in which is a killer. ugh. Thanks for the inspiration to keep going!

I have not been on the boards as much in the last week or so (mainly since the 1st). My work is REALLY busy through the 15th of the month. The latter half slows down a bit, so not only do I get more time to surf during the day, but I feel like doing more of it at home too. So forgive me if I am absent off and on until then.

I am still plodding along, but did not weigh this week. Saturday, I shall be getting back on the scale. I'll report my results then.

And I must say:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I've been having a great week for eating and exercise, and the scale is still up 'bout half a pound. Kiiiinda discouraging. I wouldn't mind so much if I could figure out what the deal was, but I haven't been up on salt or anything. *kicks scale* To be honest, I suspect it's muscle building, because I can see a little more definition in my legs and arms. Still, I would like muscle and lower numbers. Blah. I think I'm mostly grumpy because someone at work made an offhand comment to me that someone else turned into a fat joke about me (someone that I don't know, actually, so it's not like it was friendly joking). Not cool. :sad2:

I am so happy that you're having a great week. Even if the scale went up a half pound - I'm sure that next week you'll be seeing a good number... :cheer2:

And as far as that person at work....the "h--l" with them. It's so sad that even adults can be so cruel. Behavior like that is only reminiescent of grammar school bullying. :headache: :mad:
They'll be eating their words when you get to your goal...Keep up the good work & remember - You're doing this for YOU not anyone else.

Oops.... almost forgot - today is weigh-in day !!!

I'm down another 1/2 pound ----------- YEA ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

I walk.
I bike.
I do weights at the gym.
I eat too much chocolate.

One of these sentences doesn't belong! Hope I can figute out which one!!!

I walk.
I bike.
I do weights at the gym.

Listen to the email show and chocolate will take on whole new image. Maybe that will help deter your cravings.

Listen to the email show and chocolate will take on whole new image. Maybe that will help deter your cravings.

Oh, YEAH! I listened to the show on my walk yesterday after dinner.
That could be why I ate chocolate at work, but not so much last night. I hadn't realized the connection.

I may have to save that show to listen to again. And again. I was a very funny show, too.

I walk.
I bike.
I do weights at the gym.

I know how you feel. My workout regiment has been
good, but my food intake is killing me. I can put a few
days together, but I eat too much when I go out and/or
around dinner time. Just keep swimming........

I know how you feel. My workout regiment has been
good, but my food intake is killing me. I can put a few
days together, but I eat too much when I go out and/or
around dinner time. Just keep swimming........

I have started to pack up part of dinner for the next days lunch before we serve ourselves for dinner. That way we both have lunch for the next day and are less tempted to gorge at dinner. That being said, my waistline hasn't budged much. Time to start eating more veggies.

I have started to pack up part of dinner for the next days lunch before we serve ourselves for dinner. That way we both have lunch for the next day and are less tempted to gorge at dinner.

When we go out to a restaurant, we always bring our own leftover containers. As soon as the food is put on the table, cut it in half and scoop aside for the next day's lunch.

The reason for our own continers? The flimsy foam clamshell containers do not close well for transport. We have decided that we can only eat out if we walk or ride bike to get there.

And, yes, I also do water aerobics and some lap swimming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter