~~~SEWING my way to POFQ ~ American Girl outfits & Custom Park Bags! ~~~

And I purposely didn't mention the make ahead mashed pototaeos so you wouldn't get a hankering for them and cut your trip short.

Don't forget -- I have it narrowed down to a state that begins with M and ends with n. I'll be honing in on her house sooner than you can say 'Donald Duck does Disney but doesn't do dishes' 770 times fast.

wow you are a good detective Cheryl :thumbsup2 and btw I have D~ address too :rolleyes1 just saying :rolleyes1

Don't forget -- I have it narrowed down to a state that begins with M and ends with n. I'll be honing in on her house sooner than you can say 'Donald Duck does Disney but doesn't do dishes' 770 times fast.
If you are talking the abbreviation I can concur, but if you are not then you clearly can't spell :sad2:

And I am right up there with Lisa in age!!!! I do have remind her that she is OLDER than me (not by much though!). I think Cheryl might be right up there with us too :) But despite my age, I bought, loaded on my own, and spread 25 bags of mulch yesterday. Dh gave me a great massage last night since it killed my back!

D-

I just read where the soft opening for Fantasyland's Storybook Circus was yesterday. Did you guys have a chance to go to MK and check it out yet? Would love to hear your thoughts. Here is a link to a clip that someone took of the Dumbo ride with new lights/water feature! Very cool to ride this ride at night if you get the chance!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM72d2lZioU&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Have a great day!!

Liesel

Thanks Liesel! :lovestruc We have our MK day planned for tomorrow. We did get as close as the front gates to MK yesterday for a couple of Dismeets, but we didn't actually go in. We plan to hit Dumbo right away tomorrow morning and get as far from that area as possible. :rotfl: However, we might try to sneak over there in the evening, if riding it at night is wonderful...

Michelle -- yes get to the doctor ASAP, my mom had cellulitus a few years back and was not fun!

Andrea -- lucky your neighbor found your puppies so quickly :)

D~ have a great time with your guy at lunch! and enjoy AK, still have to go check out your FB posts!

and for those of you pushing 40! well I'm pushing "gulp" 50 next year....so deal with it :rotfl:and will have a teenager too :scared1:

Oh Lisa... I don't even know what to say. :scared1: I feel so bad for you... :hug:

And I purposely didn't mention the make ahead mashed pototaeos so you wouldn't get a hankering for them and cut your trip short.

Thanks Cheryl... Now I want the make ahead mashed potatoes...

We had Tusker House for lunch - and to be honest with you, I tried a sample of each thing they offered - and my fav was the mac n' cheese. :rolleyes1 So then I went over to the breakfast line and had their breakfast offerings instead. Was very glad that was a "free" meal. Note to self - next time, just do breakfast.

The cinnamon banana bread bread pudding is TDF!!! And I am not kidding... I actually filled my plate with that before I got anything else. :rolleyes1

wow you are a good detective Cheryl :thumbsup2 and btw I have D~ address too :rolleyes1 just saying :rolleyes1

Yes, she does...

If you are talking the abbreviation I can concur, but if you are not then you clearly can't spell :sad2:

I guess I didn't realize that Cheryl could spell in the first place? :confused3....Learn something new every day.

And I am right up there with Lisa in age!!!! I do have remind her that she is OLDER than me (not by much though!). I think Cheryl might be right up there with us too :) But despite my age, I bought, loaded on my own, and spread 25 bags of mulch yesterday. Dh gave me a great massage last night since it killed my back!

WOW!!! That's amazing Andrea... Glad your neighbors found you puppies for you, what a relief!

We are back to the resort... Allison has been complaining of a sore tummy (yet she just left to go tan at the pool????) and I had a roaring headache - so I plan to try and nap a little bit. We will probably head back to the park around 5 - hopefully it's not as packed as when we left it. It wasn't really busy at all until after we had lunch -we came out and whoa... No thanks.

D~

Hey I turned 40 in October and so far it isn't so bad but I probably just jinxed myself.

Right now I am doing nothing but I should be working on something.

Hey I turned 40 in October and so far it isn't so bad but I probably just jinxed myself.

Right now I am doing nothing but I should be working on something.

You're just a young thing still. I think it was about age 45 where it all started to go downhill for me (of course the infertility hit at age 39 which sucks (pardon my French) when you get married at age 35 and want four children).

Please....stop talking about depressing age! (I am closer to 60 than I am 50! and I have two kids at home...ages 11 and 10! I get to do those teenage years ...AGAIN! GULP!)

Back to happier discussions!

LOL

Nini

are you really Andrea ....we can just think of it as having more wisdom than our younger DIS friends :rotfl2:
nice your DH gave you a massage! that's a lot of mulch :eek:

Thanks Liesel! :lovestruc We have our MK day planned for tomorrow. We did get as close as the front gates to MK yesterday for a couple of Dismeets, but we didn't actually go in. We plan to hit Dumbo right away tomorrow morning and get as far from that area as possible. :rotfl: However, we might try to sneak over there in the evening, if riding it at night is wonderful...

Oh Lisa... I don't even know what to say. :scared1: I feel so bad for you... :hug:

thanks .....:confused3 I am actually not feeling to bad about turning 50, its the teenager that scarying me :rotfl:

oh me too! love potatoes

We had Tusker House for lunch - and to be honest with you, I tried a sample of each thing they offered - and my fav was the mac n' cheese. :rolleyes1 So then I went over to the breakfast line and had their breakfast offerings instead. Was very glad that was a "free" meal. Note to self - next time, just do breakfast.

The cinnamon banana bread bread pudding is TDF!!! And I am not kidding... I actually filled my plate with that before I got anything else. :rolleyes1

Yes, she does...

I guess I didn't realize that Cheryl could spell in the first place? :confused3....Learn something new every day.

WOW!!! That's amazing Andrea... Glad your neighbors found you puppies for you, what a relief!

We are back to the resort... Allison has been complaining of a sore tummy (yet she just left to go tan at the pool????) and I had a roaring headache - so I plan to try and nap a little bit. We will probably head back to the park around 5 - hopefully it's not as packed as when we left it. It wasn't really busy at all until after we had lunch -we came out and whoa... No thanks.

D~

hope your headache goes away...probably too much sun and not enough sleep!

You're just a young thing still. I think it was about age 45 where it all started to go downhill for me (of course the infertility hit at age 39 which sucks (pardon my French) when you get married at age 35 and want four children).

I got married at 34 and had megan at 36 1/2 we got lucky though and only tried for 3 months....sorry you had problems Andrea :hug:

Please....stop talking about depressing age! (I am closer to 60 than I am 50! and I have two kids at home...ages 11 and 10! I get to do those teenage years ...AGAIN! GULP!)

Back to happier discussions!

LOL

Nini

well be here to support you Nini :goodvibes

maybe we all just need to be like the Disney princesses, they never age!

Chiara gave me permission to share the great graphic she created for our HI cruise embarkation photo....

P1100996.jpg

they turned out great :worship: thank you again Chiara!!

and here's Megan in her formal choir outfit from last night

P1100982.jpg

((((hugs)))))) I agree infertility sucks big time.been there done that. :(

And I am right up there with Lisa in age!!!! I do have remind her that she is OLDER than me (not by much though!). I think Cheryl might be right up there with us too :)

Clue 1: When I was born, there were only 48 states.

:eek:

Sorry! I didn't think you got the new glasses you were looking at so I didn't think you'd be able to read the small print.

Testing. Testing. Cream Cheese Bars. Cream Cheese Bars.

:magnify:

I guess I didn't realize that Cheryl could spell in the first place? :confused3

D~

Clue 2: Spelling was a lot easier when I was in school. The alphabet only went up to G.

:teacher:

I was at a photopass booth yesterday, talking to a CM, and she was telling me about a different price increase that's coming later this year (she didn't specify a time frame - just that the CMs are just starting to receive their training now)... It's a $199 purchase option (not sure if that's the pre-purchase price or not) - which includes all of your ride photos and all of your character meal photos... She didn't say anything about the book, so I didn't ask. But it sounded really awesome. Especially since I just paid $29.99 for our family photo with Donald - that could have gone on a CD... Plus all of our ride photos... I think I would pay that to have all those items on my CD.

Then again, this is coming from a CM... so who knows???

D~

:wave2: Grabbed your post from the Photopass Thread but not sure if you know this or not.... but the photo you purchased should have a code on it. You can enter that online on your photopass account and that will be added to your CD also.

Infected??? I have not heard of that one! Sorry it is so painful. I hope it gets better quickly.

I am rotf :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: about the turning 40 comment! I cross over in November (hence our next trip) and just noticed this week that I'm having trouble reading small print! I was fine last week. . .what am I taking for granted right now that I'll be whining over tomorrow????:eek: Here's to a new decade. . .let's make the most of it!

Mine birthday is June 7th if anyone is planning a BIG Birthday Party for me:lmao:

GET TO THE DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY!!! That sounds like cellulitis and I'd rather you get on oral antibiotics right now than end up in the hospital. Pretty please at least call them and let them know your symptoms. You must take cellulitis ver seriously.

I have actually had cellulitis on my legs before:rolleyes1 I had the bright idea :idea: to have my legs waxed before our trip in 2006 and a few days before we left my legs were burning. I had to take antibiotics and put cream on my legs. It was no fun.:sad2:

What I think this was is Bursitis and my elbow is feeling so much better. I still don't know how I got it :confused3 I've never had joint problems before.

:hug:Infertility does suck!:sad1: I was married at 24 and when I turned 29 we started talking about having children and it took 2 years to have my first child.

-------------------------------------------:dance3:But on some good news.... tomorrow I can do the Double Digit Dance :dance3:------------------------------------------

Hi :wave: I'm here :wave:

Sorry lunch wasn't as great as you'd hoped. . . breakfast, yum yum yum!

How was your best guy? Glad you got the picture!!! Can't wait to see it!

Cheryl, you crack me up.

Okay - I'm off - gotta go sign up for a bunch of yahoo groups for embroidery/applique . . .

ha ha ha we created an embroidery machine monster in Marianne. :rotfl2:

Okay marking June 7th down on my calendar right now :) Party time:banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:party:party::rockband:party:party:

Okay marking June 7th down on my calendar right now :) Party time:banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:party:party::rockband:party:party:

LOL - between Beth & Andrea the amount of sites I've registered on or joined, etc. is crazy :) I'm going to just start pinning websites to my Embroidery board. . . .I can't remember all the names (they're all so similar!). . . :rotfl2:

WooHoo! Party!!!!

when can we start placing orders :)

mine is Sept 7th! can we have a party for me too...I love my birthday :goodvibes

You girls are crackin' me up tonight! :rotfl2:

Megan looked lovely for her concert!!!

The Hawaii shirts are awesome. . .what a great Disign:thumbsup2

D~I hope you have an awesome time in the MK tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about it. I also vote for TR NOW! However, I understand wanting to wait for the PP pics. . .either way, I'll be therepopcorn::

You girls are crackin' me up tonight! :rotfl2:

Megan looked lovely for her concert!!!

The Hawaii shirts are awesome. . .what a great Disign:thumbsup2

D~I hope you have an awesome time in the MK tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about it. I also vote for TR NOW! However, I understand wanting to wait for the PP pics. . .either way, I'll be therepopcorn::

well we do have to keep D~ thread moving along :rotfl2::rotfl2:

ah thanks, I think so too :)
didn't Chiara do an awesome job :yay:

I agree, we need TR to start asap...she can add PP down the road a bit :thumbsup2

First... Lisa - Megan looks so stunning and grown up - you should be so proud of her.

Chiara - you did an amazing job on that custom graphic!

So, what is wrong with keeping my PTR open while we wait for PP pics??? Just curious... :lovestruc Maybe it's because I like this little spot on The Dis - and I also hate change. :confused3

The girls and I over loaded on PP pics yesterday. The one guy took pics of us 3 different times. LOL We had several pics in front of the ToL at different times of the day. :woohoo: I think that night shot is going to be awesome!

Allison still wasn't feeling well last night when we went to bed. I don't remember her getting up at all during the night, so hopefully she is feeling better this morning. I really hope it was something she ate rather than a bug - because we have all been sharing the same water bottle all week. :scared1:

Well, I better hop in the shower, we have a full day in front of us... and MK is open until mid-night tonight. :lovestruc We'll get to ride Splash in the dark a lot - I hope.

D~

Oh and I forgot to add... I think we are ready to go home - note to self -10 days is just a bit too long... If we were to do 10 days again - we'd need to have 2 days off instead of 1. The one thing I did like, is that when ever we were here previously - we felt so rushed - this trip we move at a much slower pace and took lots of breaks. It was very nice...

D~ <--- Who is working towards her 3,000th post - and would love it if her PTR would hit 200 pages. ;)

D.... I think we can hit 200 pages:lmao:

My daughter always gets stomache problems when we are at Disney.:sick: I think it is the change in our routine and eating foods we normally don't. So hoping your daughter feels better today.

:flower3:

LOL - between Beth & Andrea the amount of sites I've registered on or joined, etc. is crazy :) I'm going to just start pinning websites to my Embroidery board. . . .I can't remember all the names (they're all so similar!). . . :rotfl2:

WooHoo! Party!!!!

I've not signed up for any Yahoo groups so I might have to go check out your pins.

mine is Sept 7th! can we have a party for me too...I love my birthday :goodvibes

:lmao: That is a good day too because that is my anniversary:bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter