~~ Sew the crowds in WDW were frightful, but the weather was so delightful ~~Nov 2015 COMPLETE! ~~

Did lots of reading and I'm all caught up!!
I'm glad you had a great trip.
Your outfits were awesome and so we're all of your bags! :smooth:

Lurked through your entire trip report but really enjoyed it and the pictures, and so wanted to send a wave. :wave: Thanks for sharing your adventure!

What a great TR and you had to make me cry with your ending. So glad you had an amazing time with such amazing ladies and their families.
Can't believe you got on the wrong tram, too funny! Well it beats having monorail issues.
I have to head over to your other TR to check out what I have missed.
the end of the year is a killer for me.
Have a wonderful day!

Thanks - I am so glad you enjoyed following along Lynee! We are narrowing down the days to our next trip - and I am "behind" on packing... I've never done two trips this close together - so it's a little weird.

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the holiday season! :lovestruc

Wonderful TR! Such a great experience, traveling with Dis'ers. I will do that someday, I will. BUT, at this point, I will have to drag hubby along too, he has become QUITE the Disney lover, for sure...like all things Disney. Could have something to do with Disney owning Star Wars now... :-)

Oh, I do hope you get a quick fourth trip in there, you MUST get your money's worth out of the AP!

It was a lot of fun! And I would happily do it again! Hahaha... Brian is welcome to come if we ever go together. ::yes::

Hahahah... Me too - but I have to make sure I get Allison's airfare for Europe paid for and also V's trip - then I can see if I can squeeze in one more trip... It's pretty doubtful - but I will try. ::yes::

Did lots of reading and I'm all caught up!!
I'm glad you had a great trip.
Your outfits were awesome and so we're all of your bags!

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed following along!

I am super excited about my outfits for my next trip - even though they will be much of the same, I just really enjoy wearing them! :thumbsup2

Lurked through your entire trip report but really enjoyed it and the pictures, and so wanted to send a wave. :wave: Thanks for sharing your adventure!

Hi - and welcome! I am glad you enjoyed my TR, I love writing them and sharing my trips here on The Dis... It's so much fun! I hope you'll follow along on our next one here in January. :lovestruc

D~

For some reason I cannot get rid of this quoted post that I never meant to do! I just wanted to reply! Lol

I loved this trip report even though it was rushed in your eyes. It still came off as magical and special.

The Osborne lights and being there when they turned them on at 6:00- despite the gridlock crowds- it was really the most magical Disney thing I have done- maybe the most magical life moment even....or one of the most!! I cannot believe that Disney would do away with them and cannot imagine any other event taking their place.

I hope to do Disney with a friend or friends that I not only love- but that share the Disney passion. I love my family and the magic it brings to my small kids- and maybe it will be a little different when my kids are a little older- but, I just don't experience Disney in the way I imagine I would on a Disney friends trip.

Looking forward to hearing about your January trip!

Day 5 Part 3

Rejuvenated after my nap, and Suzi's laundry done, we decided to head out again....

I was really looking forward to tonight - but since I'd never done this before, I really had no idea what to expect.

We were in line for the DHS bus at 6pm, but we had to wait a while for the bus.

Finally, we arrived at DHS at 6:30... The bus dropped us right at the front - so that was nice.

20151115_183430.jpg

We stopped at the tree for Photopass pictures... I was really curious about how these would turn out, because it's super dark here... See - they turned out great!

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7520444870.jpg

As soon as we got into the park, we spotted another Photopass person, who was clearly bored... So, we asked him to take a few pictures of us... This was fun - and he took some pretty great ones.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7520695381.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7520695423.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7520695402.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7520692093.jpg

On our way down Hollywood Blvd, I spotted Photopass Joe!!! Remember Photopass Joe from earlier in my TR??? Well, here's our promised selfie... And also a few more pictures that Joe took of me...

20151115_185251.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7520461616.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7520464141.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7520464776.jpg

I hugged Joe good-bye and promised to stop in to see him in January.

We tried for Star Tours, but it was a 40 minute wait... Nope... No thanks!

But we were hungry... So, we decided on dinner at Backlot Express - since it was right there. I ordered a bacon hamburger (my first burger for the trip) and fries with water. It was good. If I remember correctly - I only at the bottom half of the bun, but I could be wrong?

We started heading back toward the Osbourne Lights... And ooooh what a magnificent sight!!! I've never seen anything like this! I cannot believe that this is going away... It's incredible! My pictures do not even begin to do it justice.

20151115_193408_HDR.jpg

20151115_193432_HDR.jpg

20151115_193509.jpg

20151115_193938.jpg

20151115_200319.jpg

20151115_195748.jpg

20151115_195808_HDR.jpg

20151115_194945.jpg

20151115_195921.jpg

20151115_200100_HDR.jpg

20151115_200119_HDR.jpg

20151115_200134_HDR.jpg

20151115_200143.jpg

It wasn't until later, when I was perusing FB, I discovered that we were standing near Mo during this time... Sigh - we could have met up again.

We waited in line for this photopass picture forever! But it was worth it - we'll never get one like it again!

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7520538515.jpg

Osborne Lights were beautiful - amazing - incredible... So sad that they will never be here again!

Tired and ready to head out... We started towards the exit...

Upon exiting... We saw a bus line that was beyond frightful... We waited for 25 minutes for the first bus to arrive. On top of that - there were 2 scooters and a wheelchair to board... Yah. Believe it or not - they stuffed all of us on to this bus, again it was packed and awful!

The bus line in front of us (all of us got on to this first bus... Plus the 2 scooters and a wheelchair!)...

20151115_204157.jpg

And the bus line behind us... Quite a few of these people got on this bus, as well.

20151115_204203.jpg

Seriously - something needs to be done about this bus situation in WDW. It's getting bad.

We were back to Jambo at 9:15...

Our Mileage for today:

Screenshot_2015-11-15-21-32-59.png

I sat on the balcony for a few minutes to enjoy the view - sad that our trip was coming to a close.

20151116_050507.jpg

Link to Day 6 part 1

D~​

That was an awesome trip report..You ladies are so blessed to have found each other!! Your outfits are just so darn cute..I enjoy seeing how you put them all together..And of course your bags are fabulous!!

D~ I just read your whole TR. I was there at the same time as you!! I met up with Ariana and Mo and actually saw you and Ariana in Fantasyland on my last day but there was a HUGE crowd between us so I didn't shout :)

I feel like I know you from reading Mo's TRs about your EPIC DIS Meet ups and adventures!! I had never read any of your PTRs or TRs before!!!

I really love the way you write :) You have a contagious smile!! I feel like I could hear your laughter in some of those pictures. Just a lover of life, I think! I'm slowly making my way through your other PTR about your daughter's trips--holy cow over 100 pages. So, yea, I am WAY behind.

Just wanted to say HI :) and thank you for sharing such a fun adventure!!!

Jackie

Thank you for our very in depth TR. We are surprising our DD on our next trip and for the beginning of it we will be staying at the AKL - so I loved your report. Your report made us more excited about staying there. We have stayed at all the other Deluxes but the AKL. She will be so excited.

I loved all of your matching outfits and the great pocketbooks. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter