• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sew much to do, sew little time - but it was worth it! New PTR link posted! ~~~~~~~~~

That is very wierd because I can see the picture on my computer. :confused3

Does anyone else see it or is it just me?

Thanks for asking Josh for me.:goodvibes

I just checked and I can even see it on the DIS app on my phone.:confused3 Very weird.

I can see the picture :)

ETA: I don't see any pictures of D's new bag though :(

D happy your pain is better :goodvibes

Andrea - Jim had kidney stones twice - first time had a procedure to get rid of them was pretty big....second one he pee'd out without any pain...he cut out all caffeine and increased his water after the second one and never got another one...hope they can give you some relief from the pain

Phew...all caught up finally! You got some really really good photopass pics. The ones after Kali are just awesome!

And that Pluto bag is now officially my favorite :love: I think I need to change "Bradey's backpack" into the Pluto UPB. After this hot hot hot trip, I realized that backpacks are not always a good thing. And I would've much rather had a UPB instead on my trip. But of course I will never go in the summer again, so the Dory bag will get more use I promise. Just might not need two backpacks ;) But I think I'm scheduled for sometime in November...right? So therefore...I have plenty of time to change my mind a hundred times :lmao:

So sad your TR is done. How am I to live without my daily dose of D~??

The Castle is the main attraction - but some how this also turned into an "essence of Disney" UPB too...

IMG_6705.jpg

IMG_6706.jpg

Back:

IMG_6707.jpg

The interior pics are really bad... I forgot to take them before I assembled the bag (I had to turn the bag inside out to get a good pic), and I took them with my phone (no flash)... But I love the interior fabric because it reminded me of fireworks and there's hidden Mickeys all over.

20120729_155153.jpg

20120729_155237.jpg

D~

Another BRILLIANT work of art, D~!!! :artist: Your work never ceases to amaze me...The partner statue silhouette? A-MA-ZING!!!!! pixiedust:

Once again a great bag. I just love the colors on this bag. The partner statue silhouette looks great.

so cute D~ :goodvibes well we were close with the guessing...it is Cinderella's castle :thumbsup2 love the walt & mickey too

I love the Castle bag and Walt and Mickey on the back! This might be my favorite bag yet! The interior fabric definitely reminds me of fireworks-how fun!

Amazing job on the castle bag. Love the castle and the Mickey Balloons on the wallet.

Josh and the girls must be busy with all those hostas and waterfall work. Can you send them to my house when they are done? ;) I hope you are feeling better and can get back to your sewing room when you get all your running around done.

I have a new offical favorite bag!!! Good for you that I don't live close, because I would be over in a heartbeat to steal it.:rotfl2:

I would have never guessed the castle!

It's amazing -- I like the silhouette applique on the back :)

And I LOVE the interior fabric!!! That my dear is my kind of fabric -- is it from a quilt shop (not that I can afford any new fabric right now :sad1:)?

I was going to guess castle after the second clue. LOVE it! As always, amazing bag, love all the details, Walt and Mickey, Mickey balloons, and fireworks fabric. Very happy bag!

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the new bag and just love Walt and Mickey on the bag!! So can't wait for mine!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter