"Server busy" and not allowed to make ressie?

thornton0511

DIS Veteran
So today is my 180+10 and I got up this morning at 6am(CST) to make my ressies. I got everthing scheduled except for lunch at Crystal Palace on 12/8. Everytime I tried to select a time Donald pops up and tells me the server is busy. So I called this afternoon to try over the phone and the CM I spoke with said they use the same system that we do online and she also was unable to schedule it for me. Her reasoning was that they do not have the time slots loaded in the system and there is no way of knowing when they will be available for booking and to just keep randomly trying. If this is the case I do not understand why they would not have everything loaded and ready for booking once a window is open for people to book. Can you imagine if this was for BOG and my window was open and was not able to book? Does this sound right to you guys?

hmm, I was given the same reason yesterday for Mickey's Backyard BBQ... what the heck? if it's at 180 days it should be loaded

I am trying to change a reservation and I am getting the same reply for September.

Is it also for Crystal Palace? This was the only one that was giving me the dreaded Donald message. I have checked all day long because I obsess like that and still no luck :(

It isn't just CP. I got the dreaded Donald multiple times when I was trying to make ADRs. I wasn't able to get CRT at all for lunch during our trip week for the first time ever. I'm trying multiple times a day to pick it up now. This morning a time came up. It was for a day when we did not plan on going to MK, but I figured we would rearrange if I never got anything better. Got through to the credit card screen, but my number in and hit the button and there came the dreaded Donald again! When I tried to get back in the system, the ADR was gone. :sad2: It definitely didn't go through for me because it isn't on my list and I didn't get a confirmation E-mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter