September 5th 2016, 4 Night Dream Cruise

I think Palo? I can't remember!! :worried: the one where the men didn't have to wear dress jackets - my husband is more of a button up shirt kind of guy!
Palo is the less formal ......

Dinner and Brunch
  • Men: dress pants or slacks and collared shirt; jacket is optional
  • Women: dress, skirt or pants with a blouse
  • Jeans may be worn if in good condition (no holes)
Remy....

Dinner
  • Men: dress pants with sports jacket or suit is required; tie is optional
  • Women: cocktail dress, pantsuit or skirt with blouse
Brunch
  • Men: dress pants and a dress shirt; jacket is optional
  • Women: dress or pantsuit

Who's parked their car at the terminal? We have a 1045-1100 PAT but I just read that the parking doesn't open until 1100. Is that correct?

If you guys have free time, can you please copy and paste this Dreamers Bio with your own personal answer...
DREAMERS MEMBER
NAME: Jessica
Where are you from? Chicago
What will you usually be wearing?
: Capris & a tank... my hair will just about ALWAYS be pulled up (it's too hot!) lol..
Who will you be with: my 2 year old son Jayden and my mom Laura
Where will you usually find me: probably lost
Bringing a costume? Not unless the pirate get up counts. My son will be Captain America (only if I win that battle, we know how 2 year olds can be)
Is this your 1st disney cruise? YES
Is this your 1st cruise? For me no, but it is for my son and mother
What are you looking forward to the most: Seeing my sons reaction to characters as it's his first real experience with Mickey Mouse, and seeing my mothers reaction to everything... she's never been on a cruise or anywhere for that matter outside of Chicago and Puerto Rico!
Will you be at the breakfast meet and greet? That's the plan!

You're right Randy,...we should have done this a long time ago....

DREAMERS MEMBER
NAME: Tommy
Where are you from? New Port Richey, FL,.... about 45 minutes North of Tampa
What will you usually be wearing?: a Hat, Sunglasses, and Flip Flops (The official footwear of Floridians)!!
Who will you be with: Missy- my wife, Olyvia- our 10yo Daughter, and Mason- our 6yo Son.
Where will you usually find me: Somewhere with a cold drink in my hand. Don't know just yet. This is all new to me.
Bringing costume?: The kids are,... Olyvia will be Anna, and Mason will me Captain America. I'm scary enough! We have some Pirate shirts to wear on Pirate night.
Is this your 1st disney cruise? Yes!!
Is this your 1st cruise? Well for the Family, yes. For me,.. I went to Nassau on like a day cruise with my Dad and brother when i was really little. So little, the only thing other than being there was drinking Bahama Goom-Bay Punch. Which I will be on a quest to find.
What are you looking forward to the most: Relaxing with and without the kids. Making memories that the kids won't forget, like I did. A nice Dinner at Palo with Missy. Sitting out in the middle of the ocean with a cold drink and a nice cigar. Meeting new people. The Fish Extender Exchange. Oh,... looking forward to the most? Hard to settle on just one thing.
Will you be at the breakfast meet and greet? Yes! hoping to get the Crew to go, but the girls like to sleep,... Mason is our 6am alarm clock!

If you guys have free time, can you please copy and paste this Dreamers Bio with your own personal answer...
DREAMERS MEMBER
NAME: Jessica
Where are you from? Chicago
What will you usually be wearing?
: Capris & a tank... my hair will just about ALWAYS be pulled up (it's too hot!) lol..
Who will you be with: my 2 year old son Jayden and my mom Laura
Where will you usually find me: probably lost
Bringing a costume? Not unless the pirate get up counts. My son will be Captain America (only if I win that battle, we know how 2 year olds can be)
Is this your 1st disney cruise? YES
Is this your 1st cruise?
For me no, but it is for my son and mother
What are you looking forward to the most: Seeing my sons reaction to characters as it's his first real experience with Mickey Mouse, and seeing my mothers reaction to everything... she's never been on a cruise or anywhere for that matter outside of Chicago and Puerto Rico!
Will you be at the breakfast meet and greet? That's the plan!
Mason, our 6yo will be Captain America too.

Just woke up and yes, the thread is exploding! That is awesome.

We finish packing today then tomorrow at 8:30, we'll leave the house for the Port. We'll get there at 10:50.

Look for Cathie in the lobby and on-board. She will be wearing this really cute Minnie Mouse dress (red and white pokadots). Hope to meet you on the first day !

We finish packing today then tomorrow at 8:30, we'll leave the house for the Port. We'll get there at 10:50.

Look for Cathie in the lobby and on-board. She will be wearing this really cute Minnie Mouse dress (red and white pokadots). Hope to meet you on the first day !
We wil be getting there at about the same time. We will look for. I'm sure the girls will love her dress.

There will be a few... my 2 year old will be Captain America as well!
It's funny,... Missy and Mason saw Captain Phasma costume online and ordered that with Captain A. She said Mason liked Phasma better. Then I had to tell her that Captain Phasma is a female character (from The Force Awakens). He's since changed his mind.

Leaving for Melbourne today around 11 or noonish. Tomorrow we wake up and leave the hotel around 9:30 ish since it is a 20 minute drive to the port. We hope to get in the main lobby quickly so we don't have to wait in such a huge line since my grandma forgot to do the online checkin. I will make sure to look out for you guys, I remember pictures so hopefully I can find you guys. :)

Reactions: RRB
Leaving for Melbourne today around 11 or noonish. Tomorrow we wake up and leave the hotel around 9:30 ish since it is a 20 minute drive to the port. We hope to get in the main lobby quickly so we don't have to wait in such a huge line since my grandma forgot to do the online checkin. I will make sure to look out for you guys, I remember pictures so hopefully I can find you guys. :)
Can't miss Cathie in her Minnie dress and we'll look for Merida!

upload_2016-9-4_8-27-56.jpeg

Just got our character call for the kids from Mickey and Minnie at the house on speaker phone. The kids were siked!! We're are a few minutes from leaving for Cocoa Beach. Hoping to stop by the DU welcome center of they're open. We'll "See You Real Soon!"

Just got our character call for the kids from Mickey and Minnie at the house on speaker phone. The kids were siked!! We're are a few minutes from leaving for Cocoa Beach. Hoping to stop by the DU welcome center of they're open. We'll "See You Real Soon!"
Great pic, thanks for sharing. Too bad the Bichon can't go.

Great pic, thanks for sharing. Too bad the Bichon can't go.
We have 2. Daisy and Dora. Bischon Poodles. They're "litter" sisters. They would love to go. But this will be they're quiet time with Nonna and Pappa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter