September 5th 2016, 4 Night Dream Cruise

Jlerrico,....
Well Well Well,.... What kind of prize do you get for hitting
:wishgoal of 1000 posts on this thread?

Last edited:
Lol the counter says 2 days but I say we can start counting down with hours! 48 hours until we are on the boat and sailing off to the Bahamas!!!

I have been busy and running all over the place but I am now done shopping and I will be packing today and leaving up to Melbourne tomorrow to see some friends and then head to the port on Monday!!!

DREAMERS MEMBER
NAME: Emily
Where are you from? Tampa Florida
What will you usually be wearing?
: Tank tops and pants
Who will you be with: My brothers, Andy and Henry (13, 7), My mother and father (married 15 years and counting) and my grandmother
Where will you usually find me: Vibe, pool, theater, aquaduck
Bringing costume?: Just my pirate outfit
Is this your 1st disney cruise? No this is my 3rd Disney cruise
Is this your 1st cruise? 3rd Disney Cruise, I have not sailed any other cruise line
What are you looking forward to the most: Hanging out at the pool, trying out the teen only excursion and seeing the Vibe
Will you be at the breakfast meet and greet? Definitely

Lol the counter says 2 days but I say we can start counting down with hours! 48 hours until we are on the boat and sailing off to the Bahamas!!!

I have been busy and running all over the place but I am now done shopping and I will be packing today and leaving up to Melbourne tomorrow to see some friends and then head to the port on Monday!!!

Welcome back! For some reason, my ticker is stuck on 3 days left! I don't know about you, but in 3 days, i hope to be docked in Nassau, Bahamas!

DREAMERS MEMBER
NAME: Deborah
Where are you from? LA
: Peach or turquoise blue
Who will you be with: Husband Bill
Where will you usually find me: At Karaoke if I am brave enough, martini tastings, our veranda, the shows...
Bringing costume?: Yes, I will be a witch and Bill will be a pirate.
Is this your 1st disney cruise? No- 4 for me and 5 for Bill
Is this your 1st cruise? No, first one was Carnival to Mexico
What are you looking forward to the most: I've never been to the Bahamas. I love Palo, looking forward to it!
Will you be at the breakfast meet and greet?
Not sure yet

DREAMERS MEMBER
NAME: Deborah
Where are you from? LA
: Peach or turquoise blue
Who will you be with: Husband Bill
Where will you usually find me: At Karaoke if I am brave enough, martini tastings, our veranda, the shows...
Bringing costume?: Yes, I will be a witch and Bill will be a pirate.
Is this your 1st disney cruise? No- 4 for me and 5 for Bill
Is this your 1st cruise? No, first one was Carnival to Mexico
What are you looking forward to the most: I've never been to the Bahamas. I love Palo, looking forward to it!
Will you be at the breakfast meet and greet?
Not sure yet
Nice to meet you and Bill!

Happy to report that the winds on Monday will be low and the seas will be calm (according to the forecasts). Our first leg to Nassau will be awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter