September 2016

How did I miss this thread?
Staying at POP for my 30th trip to WDW from Sept 7 - 14. Look for me and don't be afraid to say HI!
My 60 days is Saturday! 7am making FP+ ressies I can't wait!

Hi! My family and I will be back for our third visit. First split stay though. 9/6-9/12 POR and 9/12-9/15 YC. First and probably last time doing deluxe due to the size of our family. Six of us but youngest is 2. So excited to be back at Disney!!!

We're on the list already, but back when I said we were going, I hadn't booked a resort yet.
We are staying at CSR for Free Dining Sept. 10th-Sept. 18th.

Hello!

I just booked a stay at BWI from September 21 - 25 for DW and I. We're addicted to F&W.
Welcome! I will add you to the list. Sorry for the delay, I just got back from 9 days of vacation with very limited internet, but we were able to get our Fastpass + reservations in right at the 60 day mark.

How did I miss this thread?
Staying at POP for my 30th trip to WDW from Sept 7 - 14. Look for me and don't be afraid to say HI!
My 60 days is Saturday! 7am making FP+ ressies I can't wait!

Well, it is kind of hidden over here on the resorts board. We're glad that you found it and I'll add you to the list.

Hi! My family and I will be back for our third visit. First split stay though. 9/6-9/12 POR and 9/12-9/15 YC. First and probably last time doing deluxe due to the size of our family. Six of us but youngest is 2. So excited to be back at Disney!!!
Welcome and congratulations! That should be a very nice split stay.

We're on the list already, but back when I said we were going, I hadn't booked a resort yet.
We are staying at CSR for Free Dining Sept. 10th-Sept. 18th.
Thanks for posting back, I'll update your resort to CSR. You gotta love Free Dining!

Last edited:

We're in! Staying at the Poly for the first time ever 9/10-16!

This is an exciting trip as my parents are coming along (in their own room LOL) and have never stayed at a Deluxe before (we bought DVC back in 2014 and are hoping they'll finally get to see/experience what we've been going on about). My Dad is beside himself with giddiness over staying at the Poly. Our ADR's are set (Biergarten, Skipper Canteen, The Wave, Kona, Sanaa, Tusker House and some room for spur of the moment dining). FP+ reservations made. Plans in place...even scored the free DVC member event at Animal Kingdom on the 13th!

This is an exciting trip as my parents are coming along (in their own room LOL) and have never stayed at a Deluxe before (we bought DVC back in 2014 and are hoping they'll finally get to see/experience what we've been going on about). My Dad is beside himself with giddiness over staying at the Poly. Our ADR's are set (Biergarten, Skipper Canteen, The Wave, Kona, Sanaa, Tusker House and some room for spur of the moment dining). FP+ reservations made. Plans in place...even scored the free DVC member event at Animal Kingdom on the 13th!

Welcome, that sounds like a super fun trip. This year will be our third trip with my parents going as well, and it works out great for us. We all do appreciate the separate rooms though. Your ADRs look great, although we aren't hitting any of them this time. Too many great choices! Now all that's left is waiting 50 days...

Must be

we are also staying at the poly for the first time, and my parents are also going. Although they don't care which resort- she said we could always stay at that one with the big Mickey phone again.:rotfl: Us on the other hand, have been dreaming of the poly for our past 15 trips. I thought CBR was the closest we'd ever get until I got this great deal. I totally understand your dads excitement.:dancer:

It's the first trip for my family. I went over 10 years ago with my aunt, but I don't remember it.
This is a girls trip with my mom, sister and niece. It's her 50th bday. We are staying at POR Royal Rooms. I am excited! 9/25 through 9/30.

It's the first trip for my family. I went over 10 years ago with my aunt, but I don't remember it.
This is a girls trip with my mom, sister and niece. It's her 50th bday. We are staying at POR Royal Rooms. I am excited! 9/25 through 9/30.
Sounds like fun, I'll bet you remember this trip! I'll add you all to the list.

We are going 9/25-10/1, staying at BC!!! I cannot wait!!! The days are slowly ticking by...:rolleyes1
Welcome. This is the time where it finally starts to go by a little quicker, although we sure can't wait...

We are staying at All Star Music with quick service dining from 9/21-27. This will be a first for DH and me...no kids! We've got our ADR's and Fast Passes all ready. I want to be there NOW!

Hello!

I just booked a stay at BWI from September 21 - 25 for DW and I. We're addicted to F&W.

FYI - We've changed resorts from BWI to YC. Dates are the same (Sep. 21-25). I was impressed with how easy it was to change resorts on the Disneyworld website.

We've had a little change in plans. We're flying in a day early so staying at the BC on 9/4 then it's off to the GF villas until 9/11..
So excited to try the GF villas!
Our first day we plan on spending it in the beach club pool:sunny:

We are going 9/16-9/24 and staying at All-Star Sports. Skipped last year & can't wait to be back at my happy place! :)

We are staying at All Star Music with quick service dining from 9/21-27. This will be a first for DH and me...no kids! We've got our ADR's and Fast Passes all ready. I want to be there NOW!
Welcome! I'll add you to the list, you guys should have a great time.

FYI - We've changed resorts from BWI to YC. Dates are the same (Sep. 21-25). I was impressed with how easy it was to change resorts on the Disneyworld website.
Disney does make it easy to get what you want. That's great, I'll update the list. You were the lone guest on the BWI list though, perhaps someone else will sign up to take your spot...

POR 9/8-9/15
First trip!
Yay, I think you will love it! POR has some nice advantages over a value resort, so it could be a nice switch. It is almost here now!

We've had a little change in plans. We're flying in a day early so staying at the BC on 9/4 then it's off to the GF villas until 9/11..
So excited to try the GF villas!
Our first day we plan on spending it in the beach club pool:sunny:
I will update your plans on the list. Sounds like a nice combination of resorts.

We are going 9/16-9/24 and staying at All-Star Sports. Skipped last year & can't wait to be back at my happy place! :)
Great! Taking a year off sure makes it exciting to be back. We can not wait after missing last year!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter