September 2015 - Checkin Thread

kpms

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!
Just wanting to know if anyone else is booked for September 2015 (Our dates are from 6-12) staying at the Grand California. Will be our 2nd visit.

Looking forward to talking and meeting people about this! :) Get some ideas exchanged...

Thanks
Kris

I am taking my wife and son for the first time September 21st-25th! He will be 2 by then and we can't wait...I haven't been since 2001 after going at least once a year for 6-7 years. Needless to say I'm pretty excited!

We will be going September 13-20th. It will be me, DH, DD (will be almost 3), and MIL. We will be staying at DLH. MIL doesn't know, yet. We will be surprising her on her birthday in June. Neither my daughter or I have been but MIL is from LA and DH went several times as a kid when visiting his grandparents who still lived in LA at the time.
I. Am. So. Excited.

Last edited:
:wave: Hi! Checking in to BWPPI on 8/30 and then off to DLH on 9/2 for three days! DS birthday is 9/3 and I'm doing the 5k on 9/4. What a busy week. I can't wait!:jumping1:

Hi we are heading to disney for our first ever trip 25 sept to 2nd oct all the way from Australia. Will also be off on a disney cruise after that:) looking to stay at bwppi.
Sofas only flights, cruise and San Diego hotel booked, but lots of research done as have been planning for 1.5 yrs!

We'll be making our 4th trip to Disneyland. Sept 13 - 23 staying at the DLH. Can't wait. We are doing a girls trip consisting of myself, teen DD, my sister and my teen niece and my mum who will be celebrating her 60th birthday ( my niece will be celebrating her 13th )

I'm so excited to finally be able to share Disneyland with my mum. Myself and my DD have been with my sister and her family before, but we've never really been on a holiday with our mum so this is going to be awesome.

Will be there the 22nd to the 26th to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Staying at the GCH.

Staying at Disneyland Hotel September 13-16th, then off to Legoland Hotel 17-19th. This will be our second trip with kids (5,6,7) to Disneyland and first to Legoland :-)

September 23 - October 3, 2015.......
3 nights @ Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach
7 nights @ The Villas @ The Grand Californian
1 night @ The Disneyland Hotel

good family fun!!! i can't wait!!!

We are! We will be there Sept 11-Sept 19, staying at VGC. This will be the first west coast trip for our boys, ages 4 and 8.

Starting to plan now for a solo trip September 8 to 10 from Australia. This will be my second trip to DL (family trip to DL in 2007, and another to WDW in January 2014) but is my first ever solo trip anywhere! Will most likely stay at one of the main gate hotels - trying to keep the budget down because as a mother of two teenage boys, I already feel guilty about doing something just for me! 182 days to go until I leave!

I'll be checking in the 23rd-27th. No hotel booked yet, not sure where to stay... It will be me, wife, ds(11), dd (7), sister and her family of 6.

My BFF and I will be there September 29-October 30! This will be our third trip in three years. We are staying off property and are only doing three days this time around (usually 4 or 5) as it is part of a larger road trip to celebrate her birthday! :bday:
Neither of us have ever been during Halloween time and plus all the 60th Anniversary stuff happening = we are VERY excited for this trip! :yay:

I'll be there Sept 11-14, staying at Desert Inn across the street!!

My daughter and I will be there! Sept 26 - Oct 3 staying at the HOJO. Celebrating my 10th Anniversary (husband is celebrating at home... lol), my birthday, and my daughter's birthday.

We'll be there from 19th to 26th September, from Australia also - my 4th trip, 3rd for my two girls and 2nd for my son. Husband not coming this time as he's doing a big driving trip between Sydney and the northernmost point of Australia. We're staying at the Paradise Pier. I wasn't planning on a big trip this year but really want to see all the 60th celebration stuff.

We'll be visiting from Australia too - me, DH and my parents. We'll be there for a week from the 1st, doing the half marathon. We're staying in one of the condos off Walnut. September seems to be the time for Aussies to go!

We will be visiting from Hawaii September 26th-Oct 3rd staying at the Disneyland Resort. Hubby, myself, daughter (6) and my son (3) we can't wait!

I'll be there for the Dumbo Double Dare from Sept 4-8. Not sure where I'm staying yet, most likely on Harbor Blvd. Hope to book in the next few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter