• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2014 Discount Watch!

Lillian Gracey

DIS Veteran
Anyone else waiting for some September 2014 discounts? I'm hoping to get a room discount for the end of September for my wedding and Disneymoon!

I'm waiting on some discounts! This will be our first family trip, and I haven't been to disney since I was 11!

Congrats on your wedding!

I'm still figuring out dates, but I'm seriously considering the end of September into the beginning of October to celebrate my birthday and be there for the Food & Wine Festival! Hoping for some room discounts!

when we were there this year we booked a bounce back for Sept. 2014. they offered quick service dining for free for Pop resort.:thumbsup2

Come on Free Dining for sept. I wish they released the discounts further in advance like they do in Europe.

Planning a 2 week adventure to Disney to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary from September 19th to October 4th. Sure hoping free dining will be offered again. Planning to stay at POR.:goodvibes

We are also planning a trip for September 2014. Hoping for Free Dining otherwise we aren't staying onsite because we have to have 5 people and a toddler so we have to have 2 rooms or a family suite.

Potentially a 10 person 2 birthday extravaganza in the works. Had a RO % off come to my email but it is for my FIL who traveled with us several years ago. :mad: He seems to get PIN codes a lot while I do not. Could really use a discount to make this happen.

My sister and I are planning a Sept 2014 trip. If her husband goes we will have 3 adults, 4 kids. Our dates are flexible and we will book according to discounts available. I am contemplating a split stay so I want FD for the first half (we would do value resort), then I want RO for second half of trip so we can try another deluxe. If my dis math is correct, a split with both of these discounts would be very close to equal to staying at a mod for the whole trip.

Congrats! That is so exciting! I am hoping for free dining. Fingers crossed that maybe they'll announce September discounts in January :rotfl2:

Hoping to go for 2 weeks mid September, staying at the Yacht Club, club level. Hoping there are some good discounts :)

Hoping for Free Dining!! I will book if it's offered, I have my Disney Visa Ready!!:hourglass I also have made my hope list for the restaurants I want to get Ressies at.:goodvibes

Lillian Gracey said:
Anyone else waiting for some September 2014 discounts? I'm hoping to get a room discount for the end of September for my wedding and Disneymoon!

Congrats, love!

going in september 2014 too! went in 2012 and got free dining so i'm hoping we can get the same again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter