September 2012 code watch!

wacowgirl

Mouseketeer
I noticed that there wasn't (or I couldn't find it) a thread for September 2012!

So here it is!

What are you hoping for? I'm hoping for free dining! :wizard:

Good luck all you September travelers! :woohoo:

I am with you. I am hoping for FD too. I can't stand the wait. We are definitely going, but the discount or lack thereof will determine where we stay.

What week are you guys going? I've gone back and forth but am thinking the last week. (21st - 27th) I use to live in Central Florida and remember how bad the lovebugs can get in early Sept.

Are you doing MNSSHP? :yay:

We are thinking 9/8 to 9l15. I am not sure about MNSSHP. We did it on our last trip and it was too much for our little girl, but she was only 2. She will be 5 this trip. This is our first September trip. We have always done October.

We are definitely going. We are looking at the 16th-26th or somewhere in that range. Depending on the discount we will stay up to 11 days or as few as 8. If it's free dining, we'll go for 11 days/10 nights at Pop because really the food is the biggest expense. (We will pay the upgrade fee to get regular dining if it's only QS at values).

If it's a percent off, we'll probably do one of the new princess rooms at POR for 7 nights and then either pay for dining plan or pay OOP (not my favorite choice, I hate worrying about how much things cost when I am on vacation!).

Anyone else thinking their vacation dates might change once we know when the first part of the FLE opens? I'm willing to postpone to October for it!

What week are you guys going? I've gone back and forth but am thinking the last week. (21st - 27th) I use to live in Central Florida and remember how bad the lovebugs can get in early Sept.

Are you doing MNSSHP? :yay:

We did 9/24 to 10/1 last year and up until about halfway through the week, the love bugs were BAD.

We did 9/24 to 10/1 last year and up until about halfway through the week, the love bugs were BAD.

See..thats what worries me. Some years they are tolerable and some years they are just horrendous. Don't really want to go in Oct. when rates go back up, unless I can get a good room discount because we want to stay part of the trip at the Contemporary. hmmm....what to do?

We'll be there from the 12th to the 23rd, staying at POR and paid for a preferred room (DS really wants to stay at AB).

I forgot about the love bugs! Oh well, DS hasn't seen one before so it could be a learning lesson... lol :)

We're also doing the MNSSHP too! First time for both of us!

MNSSHP is awesome, you will love it. I went into it not knowing what to expect and had the best time!

MNSSHP is awesome, you will love it. I went into it not knowing what to expect and had the best time!

I'm really excited about MNSSHP. We've never done it and my 9 year old twin girls and I are huge fans of the Villians. My avatar gives me away. ;)

September '12 code watcher here too!! We are going the 22nd-29th....booked 6/30 for the new Art of Animation family suite, so I am hoping for a free dining code or something.

I've just gotten the green light from DH for our next WDW trip (who only a few months ago said he wouldn't want to go again for a VERY long time), but am really hoping for a PIN. I'm doing everything I can to pay for this trip with savings from other places (couponing, rebates, garage sales, etc.), so the lower the cost, the faster I get to my goal! :)

Not sure where we'll be yet - also depends on PIN. Stayed at POR last time and loved it - would definitely stay there again. Considering a few of the deluxe, though... DH said his one demand was that he and I have some adult time, so the kids' clubs that of the deluxe resorts offer is really appealing, too.

I've just gotten the green light from DH for our next WDW trip (who only a few months ago said he wouldn't want to go again for a VERY long time), but am really hoping for a PIN. I'm doing everything I can to pay for this trip with savings from other places (couponing, rebates, garage sales, etc.), so the lower the cost, the faster I get to my goal! :)

Not sure where we'll be yet - also depends on PIN. Stayed at POR last time and loved it - would definitely stay there again. Considering a few of the deluxe, though... DH said his one demand was that he and I have some adult time, so the kids' clubs that of the deluxe resorts offer is really appealing, too.

Hi there, neighbor! We are in NE Indiana as well. Good luck getting a good pin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter