September 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I'll be cancelling Akershus for Sept. 24th 8:10 am for 6 ppl if anyone is interested.

This may be my very last post on this thread since I've finally gotten my all-star ADR line-up in place...after weeks of searching and checking online I think it's happened :laughing:

So I have the following to cancel:

Le Cellier, 09/27, for 4 @ 2:20 p.m.

If you need it PM me or I will cancel it tomorrow night.

O.K. - so the last post wasn't really my "last" post :confused3

But...I just saw a Crystal Palace open on 09/25 for 4 @ 8:35 p.m if someone needs it. I haven't seen a CP open for awhile so hopefully someone on here who needs it can get it!

You may be wondering why I'm still looking if I have my all-star line-up but it's just because there's one that I'd love to find an hour earlier if I can...so I keep looking!

O.K. - so the last post wasn't really my "last" post :confused3

But...I just saw a Crystal Palace open on 09/25 for 4 @ 8:35 p.m if someone needs it. I haven't seen a CP open for awhile so hopefully someone on here who needs it can get it!

You may be wondering why I'm still looking if I have my all-star line-up but it's just because there's one that I'd love to find an hour earlier if I can...so I keep looking!

It's called an addiction. :rotfl:

I was still looking last night and my list is pretty wonderful.
Soooo...this will be my last post in this thread as......I arrive at WDW this afternoon! :woohoo::yay::banana::dance3:

I hope all of you get the ressies that you want and have wonderful trips! pixiedust:

Hey all- I have two reservations on 9/29 to cancel- both are for a party of 5:

Brown Derby 11:30

Jiko 7:10

PM me if you want either or both of these and we can coordinate! I will cancel them tomorrow morning if I haven't heard from anyone...

Just noticed that the reservations site is down for maintenance. Now, that puts a damper on my obsession. ;) How often does this happen? I can't even retrieve my reservations. :confused3

Just noticed that the reservations site is down for maintenance. Now, that puts a damper on my obsession. ;) How often does this happen? I can't even retrieve my reservations. :confused3

I know. This is beyond frustrating. My plans changed some last night and I found a perfect ADR to work with my new plans. I was ready to book it and the site went down. I hope it isn't down long. I can't focus on anything else until I get that done.

Any thoughts on how long it will be down? We are 4 days out and I was hoping to snag a ressie or two!

There's also a Tusker house at 9:30 am for 4 on 10/1. Maybe CM's have a list of cancellations from when the system was down as I was just able to snag a LeCellier on 10/1 as well.

Cancelling Ohana for tomorrow night 9/21, dinner for 3, at 6:55pm! Hope someone can snag it as I know it's a hard to get ADR!

I would like to cancel these reservations this evening. Please PM if you are interested.

Akershus, 9/23 at 6:30pm for 4
Akershus, 9/25, at 5:25pm for 4

ETA: The CMs and two of the Sci-Fis have been spoken for; not sure which of the non-greyed Sci Fis is still available, though. Will edit as soon as I know.

Okay, I think I just about have things moved around to where I want them (maybe need to move one dinner an hour here or there, that's all!) I have a few extra reservations, including a double-lunch one, don't know how that happened! (I mean I do on my end, just didn't realize I'd already made it, but why did the system not shut it down? LOL.)

I will cancel these at noontime on Friday unless I hear from someone that they would like to coordinate a time.

9/25, Chef Mickey's, 7:25AM, 4ppl - Cancelled
9/26, Sci-Fi Dine-In, 1:35PM, 4ppl
9/28, 50's Prime Time, 1:30PM, 3ppl
10/1, Sci-Fi Dine In, 12:30PM, 4ppl - Cancelled
10/1, Sci-Fi Dine In, 2:15PM, 3ppl - Cancelled

Still not sure how my reservations got so messed up this trip... Kept moving things around and then looked at the list on the site and was like, "Why do I have Sci-Fi 4 times?!" lol :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter