• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a reservation for 8 people and now only need it for 6 people so I will be calling to change my numbers.

If anyone is looking for dinner for 2 at this time, please pm me and we can set up a time and I will call to cancel then.

Just saw ohana for dinner 9/20 ( I forget what time) and for 9/23 breakfast 10:20am, both for 3 people...also saw akershus tomorrow morning I think?

Just saw:

Ohana
9/30
9:55 pm
For at least 5 guests (my search was for 5)

Good luck! Hope this helps someone!!!!

I'll be calling today to change my Sept 23rd Ohana Breakfast (7:30am) from 6 to 3. I will be calling at 2:30pm central time.

Just canceled a reservation for 2 to Whispering Canyon Cafe on 9/21/2011 at 5:25pm.

mkwj, Sorry I can't respond via PM since someone was nice enough to delete all of my posts. I will cancel 1900 Park Fare 30 minutes after you said you were unavailable this morning (hopefully you will be able to grab it). The rest will be disposed of at a time I see fit after 12:00.

I got it. Thank you so much.!!!!!

Will be cancelling the following res. shortly. Please let me know if you are interested in coordinating.

Chef Mickey
Sunday, Sept. 25
7:20am
party of 4

No longer needs these reservations. PM if you need them, otherwise canceling sometime tonight!

1900 Park Fare
9/24 6:50pm
2 people

Le Cellier
9/26 6:25pm
3 people

I am cancelling 1900 Park Fare for 6 people for Thurs Sept. 29th at 9:00am. Please pm me if you are interested in coordinating the cancellation.

This has been taken!!!

I am cancelling 1900 Park Fare for 6 people for Thurs Sept. 29th at 9:00am. Please pm me if you are interested in coordinating the cancellation.

I have PMed you... have been trying to get these reservations for a while

So glad that XJohnX was able to get the reservation for 1900 Park Fare!

I also have Cape May to cancel for 6 people on Tues. Sept 27th at 5:05pm if anyone would like it, I will wait to hear from someone before I cancel it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter