September 2010 ADRs

:thumbsup2 and got everything we wanted!!

9/23 Thursday Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner 620pm 10people
9/24 Friday Teppan Edo Dinner 630pm 10people
9/25 Saturday Sci-Fi Dine In Lunch 1pm 5people
9/26 Sunday Tusker House Donald’s Breakfast Safari 8am 5people
9/27 Monday Hoop Dee Doo Revue Category 2 715pm show 8people
9/29 Wednesday Beirgarten Dinner 630pm 8people
9/30 Thursday F! Dinner Package @ Hollywood & Vine 5pm dinner 8people
10/01 Friday Cape May Café Breakfast 1025am 5people

Had to call to get the F! package. But I was so surprised how quick and easy it was this year!! :cool1:

Good luck to all, and let's hope FD is announced soon!!!:banana::banana:

Ok, my question is how are people booking for September 23rd today? My reservations are for Sept 25 and I have been told twice by Disney CM that I can't book unti Monday, March 29th. But doesn't it make sense if those people that are checking in on the 23rd are booking today that my day would be Sunday, not Monday? Anyone know?

Ok, my question is how are people booking for September 23rd today? My reservations are for Sept 25 and I have been told twice by Disney CM that I can't book unti Monday, March 29th. But doesn't it make sense if those people that are checking in on the 23rd are booking today that my day would be Sunday, not Monday? Anyone know?

Today is 180 days for people checking in on Sept 22nd, not the 23rd. If you stay on Disney property you can book ADR's for all of the days you'll be at WDW. Around here, it's called 180+10. You can book for your arrival days plus 10 days after it. For people checking in on the 23rd, their 180 days is tomorrow. Your day is still Monday.

Yep, your booking date is the 29th. Then you will be able to book 10 days worth of reservations. So people who are booking the 23rd are people with earlier check in dates.

Today is 180 days for people checking in on Sept 22nd, not the 23rd. If you stay on Disney property you can book ADR's for all of the days you'll be at WDW. Around here, it's called 180+10. You can book for your arrival days plus 10 days after it. For people checking in on the 23rd, their 180 days is tomorrow. Your day is still Monday.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I guess they are checking in on the 22nd but not making their first reservations until the 23rd. I did know about the 180+10, I am a LONG time lurker!

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I guess they are checking in on the 22nd but not making their first reservations until the 23rd. I did know about the 180+10, I am a LONG time lurker!

No problem! I'm arriving on the 22nd, but I didn't make an ADR for that day.

Arrive Sept 23, First ADR is Sept 25

25-Chrystal Palace 6 p.m.
26-Chef Mickey 5:35 p.m.
27-Le Cellier 6:25 p.m. (first time to eat there)
28-CRT 6:40 p.m.
29-'Ohana 5:30 p.m.
30-Biergarten 6:30 p.m.
Oct 1-Hoop De Doo 7:15 p.m.

The only Fantasmic Dinner Package they had left on Sept. 23 was at Brown Derby at 3:55 PM, so I booked it. We might cancel this one. I don't know, we'll have to see. I'm so thankful I got the last reservation, I thought I wouldn't be able to get one. :woohoo:

I have not been on in a few days so I am a little late posting these. I made all my reservations on Tuesday! :)
September 19-26 at CBR DXDDP! :):cool1::)

9/19-Check In:cool1:!- CRT at 5:15pm
9/20-Play & Dine Hollywood and Vine at 8:45am
9/20- Mama Melrose at 2:00 (there was no dinner time available)
9/20-Chef Mickey's at 8:45pm
9/21-CRT at 9:30am
9/21-The Plaza at 3:10pm (meal before the party::)
9/22-Akershus at 8:30am
9/22-Biergarten at 1:00pm
9/22- Maya Grille at 8:00pm
9/23-Donald's Safari Breakfast at 8:20am
9/23-Yak & Yeti at 1:30pm
9/23-Wolfgang Puck Cafe at 8:30pm
9/24-Crystal Palace at 8:20am
9/24-Tony's Town Square at 1:30pm
9/24- Shutters at 8:00pm
9/25-Cape May Cafe at 8:35am
9/25-Coral Reef at 1:10pm
9/25-Teppan Edo at 6pm
9/26-Check Out:sad1:-Chef Mickey's at 11:20am (before we make the long drive back to NY!!:sad1:)

I know a lot of meals! :scared1: But we have done DXDDP on both trips in 2009 and LOVED it! :thumbsup2 I have found what times worked for our family from trial and error the last times and planned it this way hoping it will be the best trip yet!:lovestruc I also planned most days to head back to the resort for pool time/rest times, then head to another resort or our resort for meals, this way if we don't feel like going anywhere we can cancel and eat either counter service or at Shutters. (I have tweeked my ADR a couple times while on vacation! :laughing: But actually worked out great because we ate at some great places we probably would not have tried! :thumbsup2 I am hoping that won't happen this trip!:))

I always end up being the only one in the restaurant taking pictures of my food and then having people look at me funny! :laughing::rotfl::laughing:
So I hope there will be others there doing this as well :)

I had very good luck this morning!
I'm traveling with my two boys, who will be 4 and 2 when we go. Buffets are a good deal for us, because the little one will be able to eat for free
Arrive 9/23 - Depart 9/29

23 - Chef Mickey's 5:05
24 - Ohanas 5:25 (will be joined by a friend and her 13 year old daughter)
25 - Play N Dine 11am (only will go if JoJo leaves and someone that my kids know comes in)
Jiko - 7:05pm - date night with hubby
26 - Donald's Safari Breakfast 8am
27 - Le Cellier 5:25 :banana::banana:
28 - Crystal Palace 4:50 - we'll be going to MNSSHP that night

I'm very excited!!!

I managed to get all of our ADR's this morning and couldn't be happier :cheer2:.
Last September I tried for months before I got most of the ADR's we wanted, but this time around I was done in 20 minutes. I'm loving the 180 day reservation system.

Here's what I got this morning:

9/23: Boatwrights dinner
9/24: Tusker House b-fast, Chef Mickey dinner
9/25: Akershus b-fast, Tutto dinner
9/26: Mama Melrose
9/27: Crystal Palace dinner
9/29: Le Cellier dinner
9/30: Cinderella's Royal Table lunch
10/1: Hollywood and Vine lunch
10?2: T-Rex lunch

I had very good luck this morning!
I'm traveling with my two boys, who will be 4 and 2 when we go. Buffets are a good deal for us, because the little one will be able to eat for free
Arrive 9/23 - Depart 9/29

23 - Chef Mickey's 5:05
24 - Ohanas 5:25 (will be joined by a friend and her 13 year old daughter)
25 - Play N Dine 11am (only will go if JoJo leaves and someone that my kids know comes in)
Jiko - 7:05pm - date night with hubby
26 - Donald's Safari Breakfast 8am
27 - Le Cellier 5:25 :banana::banana:
28 - Crystal Palace 4:50 - we'll be going to MNSSHP that night

I'm very excited!!!

We will be at MNSSHP that night too! We're eating at CRT at 4:15pm. :goodvibes

On 9/24 I made reservations at Coral Reef at 7 PM and Tutto Italia at 6:10 PM because I need to ask my family about the times. I really want to go to Coral Reef, but I couldn't get anything around the time frame I wanted, so I settled for 7PM and the only other one I could get was 4:20 and that was too early. I am concerned if I go to Coral Reef at 7PM, I won't get a good seat for Illuminations, which starts at 9, so I booked Tutto Italia at 6:10 because it was at a better time. I'll have to ask my family about this this afternoon when we all get together to decide and we'll cancel the one we don't want. Do you think we'd be able to make Illuminations if we ate at Coral Reef at 7PM?

On 9/24 I made reservations at Coral Reef at 7 PM and Tutto Italia at 6:10 PM because I need to ask my family about the times. I really want to go to Coral Reef, but I couldn't get anything around the time frame I wanted, so I settled for 7PM and the only other one I could get was 4:20 and that was too early. I am concerned if I go to Coral Reef at 7PM, I won't get a good seat for Illuminations, which starts at 9, so I booked Tutto Italia at 6:10 because it was at a better time. I'll have to ask my family about this this afternoon when we all get together to decide and we'll cancel the one we don't want. Do you think we'd be able to make Illuminations if we ate at Coral Reef at 7PM?

There aren't all that many "seats" for Illuminations - you'll be standing pretty much anywhere to watch it. A 7pm ADR would be pushing it a little, because it depends on whether you get seated right at your ADR time (usually, it's a few minutes after), whether the restaurant is really busy (service time slow) and whether you order multiple courses (app, entree, dessert). You can usually find decent spots somewhere around the lake until about 8:30, but after that, it will be more difficult. You would also be walking from Future World to WS so you would have to factor that time in as well. From Tutto, not only is your ressie earlier, but you're already in WS.

Back on topic - I only booked two ADR's for my September trip - Le Cellier and Rose and Crown. I don't book too many ADR's, but I'll be staying at BWV so I thought I'd book my favorites.

:cool1:
I got every single one of mine at 5-10 minutes from when I wanted them!

Sept 24th
chefs les france - 5:20

Sept 25th
Crystal Palace - 8:10
The Plaza - 1:10
Ohana - 7:10

Sept 26th
Tusker house - 8:05
Yak and Yeti - 1:00
Narcoossee's - 7:00

Sept 27th
Akershus - 8:10
Le Cellier - 12:50
Cape May - 7:00

Sept 28th
Chef Mickey - 8:30
Whispering Canyon - 1:10
California Grill - 7:45

Sept 29th
Hollywood and Vine - 8:00
50's prime time - 1:00
1900 Park Fair - 7:30

Sept 30th
CRT - 5:30

Oct 1st
Ohana - 9:30am

Was I the only person that had a hard time booking Le Cellier for my week?:confused:
I had to book it on the Saturday we leave....we are going at 12:00.:woohoo:

I have been going to Disney for as long as I can remember and we have never eaten at le Cellier....the last three years, I couldn't e get a ressie.

I am so excited! Made my ressies at 6 am online and got almost everything at the times we wanted! :cool1: It was very easy, took only 15 minutes and I was done!

Sept 25- Boma 5:40 PM (this is the only one I couldn't get the exact time I wanted. I'm going to keep checking back to try to get closer to 6:30.)

Sept 26- Chef Mickey 7:30 AM- DS's 3rd birthday! :wizard:

Sept 27- Le Cellier 7:05 PM

Sept 28- Ohana 6:30 PM

Sept 29- Crystal Palace 8:05 AM
Ohana 5:30 PM (I have to decide which Ohana ressie to cancel)

Sept 30- Kona 7:35 AM- My birthday!
Doing MNSSHP this night

Oct 1- Yak & Yeti 11:30 AM

Oct 2- home :sad1:

Now we just need free dining!! :goodvibes

I have an extra lunch and breaky booked on our arrival day before we even get to our resort that I have to cancel. Stupid early morning fuzzy brain! I forgot to change the dates whe trying to reserve them online! LoL!

Here is what we gotfor a party of 7:

20th-arrival day @ apx 2pm
S- Raglan road 8:30

21st-MNSSHP
B- Kona Cafe 9:30
S- 1900 psrk fare 4:45

22nd- AK day
B- Tuskar house 8:35 (wanted 8)Checked today and I got a 8:10 ADR!!
L- Yak and Yeti 1:00 (wanted 1:30)
S- Hoop dee doo 9:30

23rd- HS
L- Sci-fi 11:05
S- 50's PTC 4:35

24th- Epcot
L- Chef de France 1:00
S- Beirgarten 8:30

25th- MK
B- O'hana 8:10
S- Narcoosees 7:45

26th -MK DS 6th birthday
B- Crystal Palace 8:25 (had to switch days as ther were no openings available for our group before 9am on the 25th)
S- California Grill 7:35

27th HS
B- 1900 Park Fare 8:05
S- Whispering Canyon Cafe 7:45

28th check out wdw check in USF
B- Boma 8:20

I see there are a few disers with similar adr times! How fun!!!

I re-checked Tuskar House today and go an 8:10 am adr! I updated above !! I was pretty happy about that!

We decided to go to Coral Reef and I canceled Tutto Italia. I made my room reservations today with my family, so I was able to book our final ADRs (no more getting up early, woot!). I booked Cinderella's Royal Table for 9:35 AM on 9/19 and Chef Mickey's on 9/25 at 8:10 AM. Now I'm done with ADRs except for checking to see if I can get better times at some places. :goodvibes

I did my ADRs this morning online. I got everything I wanted! :woohoo:

Fri 9/24 - arrival day. Coral Reef at 4:20pm
Sat 9/25 - Hoop Dee Doo at 5pm
Sun 9/26 - Tony's at 5pm
Mon 9/27 - 'Ohana at 10am
Tue 9/28 - no plans, finish using our CS credits
Wed 9/29 - CS breakfast at resort, then leaving :sad:

It will be our first time at each of those restaurants, except Hoop Dee Doo... this will be our 3rd time there.

I'm so excited about breakfast at 'Ohana because Stitch is my favorite character and I've never met him yet!

I can't wait for all this delicious (free) food too!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter