September 2010 ADRs

black562

DIS Veteran
I just booked into September this morning, tell me what you think?

Sept. 2 - Whispering Canyon
Sept. 3 - Boatrights
Sept. 4 - Le Cellier
Sept. 5 - CRT
Sept. 6 - 50's Prime Time
Sept. 7 - Coral Reef
Sept. 8 - Le Cellier
Sept. 9 - Sci Fi
Sept. 10 - Crystal Palace

I also plan to book the tea room, but apparantly you have to call for that one.

good job-I hope I have the same luck you had. Right now I am panicing-5th year of this and my planning mojo hasn't fallen into place yet.

Is it easier to get reservations this year now that they moved it back to 180 days? Last year for my September trip it was crazy at the 90 day mark and I woke up at 5 am to get le cellier reservations...and I was just wondering if it's the same way now.

I think 180 days is worlds easier. Many will hate my saying this, but I remember back when it was JUST 180 days and I had to wake up and make an ADR each morning for the length of my trip. I actually liked that more cause at least I knew I was first to call in the morning and would have my choice, rather than booking now on day one and someone else has had ten days on me. But that's just my two cents. I think planning is one of the most special parts of a vacation and could never sit back and let someone else do it all for me.

I've done Le Cellier twice on each trip since 2005 and I go at least once a year and just love that place.

I've been playing around with the online reservation system in prep for my ADR day next Saturday and at 1 this afternoon I was able to book Ohana, Teppan Edo, etc for the exact times we would have wanted them. There was even Le Cellier availability! Looks like September's turning out to be a fairly quiet month, at least until free dining is (fingers crossed) announced. Definitely nothing to stress out about, and you should be more than OK if you book right away in the AM!

I'll be booking online for the first time tomorrow for my September trip. I apologize if this has been answered before but I can't find the answer, what time in the am can I book on-line? 7am?

By the way, I was looking today for the day before I get there and see that CRT and Le Cellier was available... I've never seen that.

Thanks!

Great year for Ressies!!
Got all my online ADR's by 6:10 and my fantasmic package at 7:05

Heres my list

Sept 4 Cape May cafe (B)
Sept 5 Castle (D)
Sept 6 Teooen EDO (D)
Sept 7 California Grill (D)
Sept 8 Ohana (B)
Sept 9 Mama Melrose (D) Fantasmic PAckage
Sept 10 LeCeller (D)
Sept 11 Boatwrights (D)

Hope Everyone Else Got theirs

I was able to get all the ressies I wanted too including the Castle at 8:05am! :cool1:. Have most of my dinners around 7 since my kids are older. Much easier this year!

Sept 4 Chef Mickeys (D)
Sept 5 Ohana's (D)
Sept 6 Le Chefs de France (D)
Sept 7 50's Prime Time (D)
Sept 8 CRT (B)
Sept 8 Biergarten (D)
Sept 9 Sci Fi (L)
Sept 9 Le Cellier (D)
Sept 10 Cape May Cafe (D)
Sept 11 Cape May Cafe (B)

Good luck to everyone else!

I got mine this morning, too! Love the online system!

Sept. 4- Donald's Safari Breakfast
Sept. 5- 1900 Park Fare (D)
Sept. 6- Biergarten
Sept. 7- Chef Mickey's (B)
Crystal Palace (D)
Sept. 8- Sci Fi Dine-In (L)
Sept. 9- Akershus (D)
Sept. 10- Mama Melrose (D)
Sept. 11- Ohana (D)
Sept. 12- Whispering Canyon Cafe (D)
Sept. 13- Le Cellier (D)

By this time next week, I will have my adr done. I am hoping that I will have times we want. We are suppose to be going with another family but have yet to meet up that is what is stressing me out more than anything at this time. This is the other families first time going to Disney they dont understand.

My dh was laughing at me this morning with having my print out of the calendars and our dates spread across the floor trying to figure this all out. I told him does he think his magical trips just happen.

YAY!! I went ahead and called in since I was getting ready for work and didn't have time to try the online system. I got:
Sep 4 - Teppan Edo (D)
Sep 5 - Crystal Palace (B), Whispering Canyon (D)
Sep 6 - Akershus (D)
Sep 7 - 1900 Park Fare (D)
Sep 8 - Tusker House (B)
Sep 9 - Sci-FI (D)
Sep 10 - Le Cellier (D)
These are all our favorites and WCC is a one we have never tried! I am soooo happy!

We booked everything we wanted... at the times we wanted. PERFECTION!

Here's our list:

9/4- O'hana @ 6:30
9/5- Coral Reef @ 5:25
9/6- San Angel Inn @ 6:30
9/7- California Grill @ 7:45
9/8- Boma @ 8:30
9/9- Kona Cafe @ 5:20
9/10- Le Cellier @ 5:25
9/11- Crystal Palace @ 10:05 am

Never been to Cali Grill so we are super excited to experience it during the fireworks. Also, we've got a good mix of things that are 'must do's' for every trip and new places we need to check off our list. :) :) :)

I still have 3 ressies to go! I have to get up early the next 3 days to book them. I'm hoping to book them online.

Heres my list:
4- (D) Chef Mickey
5- (B) Cinderella Castle
6- (D) Whispering Canyon
7- (D) LeCellier
8- (L) 50's Prime Time
9- (L) Liberty Tree
10- (B) Cape May
11- (D) Kona Cafe
12- (D) Trails End
13- (D) Corral Reef
14- SEA WORLD
15- (D) Shutters
The 14th we are eating with Shamu at SW. So I still have the 15th, 16th, and 17th to go.

So far I have gotten all of the timeframes that I've been wanting.

I do have one question, though. What's the earliest time they start booking for Cinderella's Castle? Is there any times BEFORE 8am?

Update:
Another one off my list!!

I'm booking my the hard way. I don't have my resort ressie yet. I am waiting for FD to be announced before I do. Don't want Disney thinking they will have a bunch of people there if they don't offer free dining this year. We will probably still go but only use 1 ADR maybe 2.

Everyone booking ADRs for the weekend of Sept 10 and 11th, you do know that Night of Joy has been moved back to MK which is why MK closes at 6pm on these nights. So please make sure you make your ADRs accordingly. I was going to make an ADR for the 10th since it is our last night but I don't even want to be near MK on this day if past years at DHS are any inkling.

We just got our ADRs... everything we wanted and great times too.

9/5 Planet Hollywood @ 5:30
9/6 50's Primetime @ 5:15
9/7 Liberty Tree Tavern @ 5:05
9/8 Yak & Yeti @ 4
9/9 Le Cellier @ 5:20
9/10 Grand Floridian Cafe @ 6:30

We wanted to try restaurants we have never tried before so have never been to any of these.

I'm booking my the hard way. I don't have my resort ressie yet. I am waiting for FD to be announced before I do. Don't want Disney thinking they will have a bunch of people there if they don't offer free dining this year. We will probably still go but only use 1 ADR maybe 2.

Everyone booking ADRs for the weekend of Sept 10 and 11th, you do know that Night of Joy has been moved back to MK which is why MK closes at 6pm on these nights. So please make sure you make your ADRs accordingly. I was going to make an ADR for the 10th since it is our last night but I don't even want to be near MK on this day if past years at DHS are any inkling.

Thanks for the heads up on the NoJ. We won't be there until the 12th, (thinking of adding the 11th) but were wondering why MK was closing so early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter