September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a long shot, but I am looking for a Tusker House reservation for 9/20 at 8am. 2A 2C. Thanks.

I have a 6:45 Rose&Crown to trade for 4 people on 9/25 perfect time for Illuminations which is at 8:00pm that night. Looking for Fantasmic dinner package on 9/20 or 9/25!:thumbsup2

I can't believe that I did this........

I cancelled an ADR I had for Boma because I thought I saw a later ADR onlineand grabbed it

But when I re-checked my ADR it was for 7:35AM :scared1:

I guess I've been searching too long on the online system and it was late and I was tired :confused3

Anyway, Now I don't have a ressy for BOMA and it's my fav restaurant :sad2:

So, If any of you are cancelling Boma on Sept 27th for party of 2 (or 3) from 4-8pm PLEASE PM me :goodvibes

I can't believe that I did this........

I cancelled an ADR I had for Boma because I thought I saw a later ADR onlineand grabbed it

But when I re-checked my ADR it was for 7:35AM :scared1:

I guess I've been searching too long on the online system and it was late and I was tired :confused3

Anyway, Now I don't have a ressy for BOMA and it's my fav restaurant :sad2:

So, If any of you are cancelling Boma on Sept 27th for party of 2 (or 3) from 4-8pm PLEASE PM me :goodvibes

so sorry this happened!! i've been looking for a boma dinner reservation for ages now!! for the exact day!! it's our first day checking into AKL and i think we're doing AK that day and i thought it would be a good idea to eat there....and another reason...i'd love to try it!!

btw we're from Brampton, ON :)

so sorry this happened!! i've been looking for a boma dinner reservation for ages now!! for the exact day!! it's our first day checking into AKL and i think we're doing AK that day and i thought it would be a good idea to eat there....and another reason...i'd love to try it!!

btw we're from Brampton, ON :)

Hi Melanie :wave:

Welcome to the DIS :welcome:

Just a thought, If a table comes up for 6 at BOMA on Sept 27th would you like to share with us?

I was just searching and there is a Chef Mickey's breakfast available on line right now for a party of 7 @ 7:15am on 9/30 if anyone is interested. Hope you get it! :cool1:

Hi Melanie :wave:

Welcome to the DIS :welcome:

Just a thought, If a table comes up for 6 at BOMA on Sept 27th would you like to share with us?

sure we'd love to share a table :) as long as you don't mind my 2 kiddies :goodvibes

i'm going to keep looking for a table...but if we don't get and ADR i really think i'll just go to the restaurant that day we check in and see if i can get something then. OR after the park just go there put my name down and wait for a table ...??

thanks!

eta: there's a 9pm avail...but that'll be too late for us. i don't think my kids will make it after a day at AK.

Hope someone can help........

I need Crystal Palace Res. for the 20th or 21st

Have to trade

Crystal Palace Sept 23rd @ 3:35

Chef Mickey Sept 21st @ 8:15 pm

Also looking for Garden Grill or 1900 Park Fare:worship:

There is a Akerhouse Princess Storybook open Tues the 22nd @ 8:15 for 4 available! Hope someone here gets it!!!

We have switched things around yet again :rotfl2: and won't be using these:

9/20 Cape May @ 5:35 pm Party of 2
9/21 Hollywood & Vine @ 9:55 am Party of 2
9/22 Tusker House "Donald's Safari Breakfast" @ 8:05 am Party of 4~TAKEN

I also just canceled the following so that I wouldn't be double booked:

9/21 Whispering Canyon @ 7:00 pm Party of 4

:wizard:

With the additional CM ADR's available, I managed to find one on the early side for 2 AD 1 CH on Friday 9/25 at 7:05AM. We're arriving the night before, and would prefer something later in the morning, but we'll head out early if we have to. So if anyone would like to be at the MK for the rope drop and would like to swap 7:05AM for something after 8AM, I'd be happy to trade!! Would also swap for Ohana breakfast after 8AM.

Also, still lkg for the following for 2 AD 1 CH:

Sat 9/26 or Mon 9/28 dinner at CM
****Sun 9/27 Sci Fi lunch or dinner (will trade same day Prime Time Cafe at 12:25PM for this one)****

while searching for a Donald's Safari Breakfast i saw 2 different times come up for CM's 7.05 am and 9.20am for 4 ppl!

eta: sorry this is for Sun.Sep 27th.

Just cancelled Teppan Edo for 9/20 @ 12:30. Party of 3.

I just got two adr's that I have been trying for weeks to get, so don't give up. It seems that more things are popping up now. Good luck everyone!:goodvibes

This same thing happened to me last night. Also I tried to grab an ADR from a very nice fellow DIS-er and it told me there was an internal error when I was completing the checkout process. I called Dining this morning and I unfortunately did not get the 1900 park fare breakfast I was trying for.

If anyone has a 1900 park fare breakfast on 9/21 or 9/23 I would be so grateful to have it. I would only need it for 1 adult and 2 children.

Check your PM!:thumbsup2

I just cancelled the following reservations due to a slight change in our vacation dates.

Donald's Breakfast Tusker House - 9/29 9:40 AM (2 adults)
Boma Dinner - 9/30 6:10 PM (2 adults)
Chef Mickey's Breakfast - 10/1 8:00 AM (2 adults)
O'hana Breakfast - 10/2 10:25 AM (2 adults)

Hope this helps someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter