September 2009 ADR Cancelled thread

I'm going to be canceling these reservations by this weekend. PM me if there are any you need and we can arrange a time for me to cancel so you can try to get them. All of them are for party of 7.

Sept 26:
T-Rex 2:00
Sept 27:
Hollywood & Vine 3:30
Sept 28:
Chef De France 12:40
Crystal Palace 3:55
Sept 30:
Planet Hollywood 3:00

I will also be posting some in October.

I know it isn't super popular but I am going to cancel a Playhouse play and dine at Hollywood & Vine for 9/20 Sunday at 8:10 am.... going to do it tomorrow if I don't hear anything

I just cancelled the following:

9/30 CRT breakfast @ 8:05 - party of 5
10/1 Ohana's 9:30 am party of 9
10/2 Artist Point 6:05 party of 5

Also for anyone interested, while on the online system I saw an 8:05 ressie for CRT breakfast on 9/29 for party of 5

I am going to be cancelling the following at 1:00pm eastern today :

Ohana on 10/1 @ 5:20pm for 3 people

I have these 2 that I am going to cancel in the morning.

9/28 Tutto Italia--5:45pm

9/29 50's Prime Time--4:25pm

both for a party of 7

Hey there MOMMYOFTHREEBOYS....me,too! I am SO outnumbered in my household!!
I sent you a PM just a minute ago, but then started multi-tasking and didn't see if it went through. I have done this once before with my PM's...You would think I'd learn to watch the screen more closely :goodvibes
I've got to run my boys to get my boys hair cut & do a couple errands this afternoon so I will be gone from 4:15 - 6:15 (eastern time), but if you didn't get my 1st PM then I can try to contact you after I get home. I'm hoping we can figure this out. Thanks Again!!

I had to postpone my trip to November, so I had to cancel my Sept/October ADR's. :( I had such great ones too. Oh well, I got almost everything I wanted again for November, even Le Cellier, although it's lunch, not dinner, I don't care, at least I'm still going!

Anyway, here's what I cancelled, although I did this a few days ago, so they might not be available anymore:

9/26 Rose and Crown 7:55
9/27 Narcoosee's 5:50
9/30 Sci Fi 7:45
10/1 Chef Mickey's, 9:10 and Tony's, 5:15
10/2 Le Cellier 8:50

Hope these can help someone else! Oh, they're all for 2 people. Good luck!:wizard:

This is not a cancellation, just a heads-up that the Akershus meal with the princesses has suddenly become available nearly every day the week of sept 28th for lunches. princess:

This is not a cancellation, just a heads-up that the Akershus meal with the princesses has suddenly become available nearly every day the week of sept 28th for lunches. princess:

I got one earlier today - I was so excited!!! :thumbsup2

Hope some other people can get some!

just cancelled

Saturday, September 19, 2009 Diamond Horseshoe

5:25 PM

4 Adults, 3 Children (Ages 3, 5, & 7)

I will be cancelling Kona cafe ADR for September 27th at 6:25 p.m. tomorrow am at 8 a.m. CST.

going to cancel around 8:15 this morning (have to go wake up DD for gymnastics and get her fed!)

It is for 7:40, party of 5.

going to cancel around 8:15 this morning (have to go wake up DD for gymnastics and get her fed!)

It is for 7:40, party of 5.

Thanks, I get this one from you. Have a great trip.

What does this new no trade policy mean? Is this board specific or is Disney doing something to further check upon checkin?:confused3 I traded a ressie earlier this month and don't want to not be able to use it.

I will be canceling a lunch ADR at Crystal Palace for 5 (3a, 2c) for 9/27 at 11:55 a.m. tomorrow morning at 7:30 EST. Hope someone can use this!

Here's my extras that will be cancelled on Monday around 3pm:

9/26 Cap'n Jack's 5:05 2 people
Wave 6:00 2 people

9/27 House of Blues 2:15 4 people
Wolfgang Puck 4:00 4 people

9/30 Sanaa 2:50 5 people
Crystal Palace 4:25 5 people

10/1 50's Prime Time 5:20 5 people

Just cancelled:

50s PT on Sept 22nd @ 5:30ish for 4
Chef Mickeys on Sept 25th @ 1:30 for 4

Run, don't walk! :goodvibes

What does this new no trade policy mean? Is this board specific or is Disney doing something to further check upon checkin?:confused3 I traded a ressie earlier this month and don't want to not be able to use it.

It's board specific, since Disney is no longer allowing people to call and transfer a reservation to another name. I don't think you'll have a problem from Disney using your traded ressie.

I am just about to cancel (10.15am EST)

Tusker House Sun Sep 27 @ 3.50pm for 4 ppl

Tony's (in MK) Tuesday Sep 29 @7.05pm for 4 ppl (MNSSHP)

I just snagged an earlier reservation at Crystal Palace, so I just cancelled Crystal Palace on 9/26 at 9:25 AM for 4A 2C. Hopefully someone here can get it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter