September 2009 ADR Cancelled thread

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted threads are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notices will be allowed going forward.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

I'll be cancelling a res at Hollywood and Vine - 9/24, 12:30 pm. The reservation is for 5 pp (3 A 2C). If you are interested in it let me know and i'll schedule a time to cancel.

This is perfect! Just want to add that when giving a time that you're canceling an ADR, you should also let everyone know what time zone you're in. :goodvibes

Thanks for the info, Moderator, and setting up this new thread.

I'm new here so forgive me if this sounds silly.... But why can't members of this forum attempt to "cue up" their cancellations if they have dining plans another member would love, and vice/versa?

If Disney doesn't allow people to trade/share their dining reservations that's fine and it makes sense.

But if members could "cue up" their cancellations, it would be by no means "trading".... it's just sharing information.

Just sayin'

Is this also the place where people should post should they see hard to get dining reservations available??

I am planning to cancel a lunch ADR at LeCellier for Wednesday, 9/23 at 12:25 for a party of 5. If you are interested, let me know and we can arrange a time for you to try to pick it up.

I am going to cancel a Princess Storybook Breakfast (in Norway at Epcot) on 9/29 for 3 people at 10:30 am.
I will cancel at noon tomorrow Central Mountain Time. (I have to call)

Hope somebody here gets it!:goodvibes
Kelley

My friend is there now, she will be going to CRT tomorrow the 14th at 2:00.
When she gets there (provided no hurricane....thats why 2 ressies) she will cancel for 9/18 party of 6

I'll be cancelling a res at Hollywood and Vine - 9/24, 12:30 pm. The reservation is for 5 pp (3 A 2C). If you are interested in it let me know and i'll schedule a time to cancel.

Just cancelled this reservation at 9:40 am EST today, 9/14/09

Just saw an availability at Akershus for 9/16. It was a party of 5 at 10:40 am. Thought I'd post in case anyone is looking! :goodvibes

I am going to cancel a Princess Storybook Breakfast (in Norway at Epcot) on 9/29 for 3 people at 10:30 am.

Kelley

This is what I've been looking for! I will be on the phone and online trying to get it! Thanks!

Just cancelled O"HANA's for Thurs Sept 24 at 830 for party of 4

and cancelled Bisto de Epcot for Thurs Sept 24 at 6:00 for party of 4

Hope someone here can use them!
:grouphug:

I was just going through my ressies for next week and noticed that it must not have gone through when I cancelled it before, so if anyone is looking for BF!

It was 2 adults, 1 child. I just checked online booking and it does't come up for a party of 2 but does for 3 or 4.

I will be cancelling Crystal Palace for 9/25 @ 6:05 for 2a and 1c.
and will be cancelling Cape May for 9/26 @ 5:30 for 2a and 1c.
I'm dialing now to cancel.
Good Luck

Kelley

I got it!! Thank you!

Just Cancelled Princess Storybook Breakfast on 9/29 at 8:20 am

These were just canceled if anyone is looking for them.

Chef Mickey's - 9-30-09 @ 8:20 for 5 people
Ohona's - 9-28-09 @ 8:20 for 5 people
Boma - 9-31-09 @ 9:40 for 5 people

For anyone that's interested, there's a Tusker House Donald Safari Breakfast available online on 9/20, 9:30 ish for 6 pp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter