• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 2014?

Saturday is the birthday party.. I am so confused by everyone's trips.. I would love to try to meet up with some people!!!

I believe your arrival day is our last full day at WDW. We will be at DHS. Probably won't stay the entire day, or we will leave in the afternoon and stay till closing. I am hoping to be able to meet you. We leave at like 3:30 AM on Sunday. So, if you are up? :rotfl2:

I believe your arrival day is our last full day at WDW. We will be at DHS. Probably won't stay the entire day, or we will leave in the afternoon and stay till closing. I am hoping to be able to meet you. We leave at like 3:30 AM on Sunday. So, if you are up? :rotfl2:

the 6th i will be in MK (need to see philharmonic!) and the 7th in Epcot? I know i haven't posted my days yet.

OK this is probably a dumb question, but...I went in to look at my plans and its shows FP+ for 2 guests-my daughter and husband-since the page is under my name does that mean Im automatically included?

OK this is probably a dumb question, but...I went in to look at my plans and its shows FP+ for 2 guests-my daughter and husband-since the page is under my name does that mean Im automatically included?

No. It means that your husband and your daughter have fastpasses and you don't. :sad2: You are going to have to go back in a add yourself to the fastpasses. You might be able to use the copy feature to do it.

No. It means that your husband and your daughter have fastpasses and you don't. :sad2: You are going to have to go back in a add yourself to the fastpasses. You might be able to use the copy feature to do it.

Thank you..Im gonna have to call them it apparently is only on one day and I cant add myself at all it has no place for me to do it

Exciting change in plans for us!! DH surprised me with a switch from POP to AKL!! He didn't want to tell me but since I'm constantly messing around with ADR's he figured I would see it anyway. :lmao: So Well be at AKL in 32 days (9/26 - 10/3) :cool1::cool1: So EXCITED!!

Wow! I'm jealous! That's awesome :) we leave in 18 days!!!

21 days, just THREE WEEKS, until my journey begins, and 22 days until I check-in at Pop Century! :banana::banana::banana:

HEY EVERYBODY, GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

IT'S SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DISNEY WORLD THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter