Sept 2014?

Leaving for CSR tomorrow morning. Can't believe it's here. Waiting for my sleeping pill to kick in.Too excited to sleep! You'd think I'm a kid, but am getting close to my 65th birthday!!
If it makes you feel any better, I'm still 13 days from my trip and have been having "I'm too excited to sleep" nights every night for a week. :lmao:

9/12-9/21 for our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary!!!

First night in CSR, then staying off property for the middle, then 2 days at the end at WL.

We're 12 days and counting! It's my birthday trip!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

9/12-9/21 for our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary!!!

First night in CSR, then staying off property for the middle, then 2 days at the end at WL.

My dad lives in Pensacola. We will be passing through Sat. on our way to WDW. I live in Louisiana, a bit north of New Orleans.

We're 12 days and counting! It's my birthday trip!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

I will be at WDW for my Birthday too. It's next week. Also, I live about 50 miles north of New Orleans.

Hope both of you have fun on each of your trips!!!

Well since today is almost over, 10 days until we are at Disney celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary.

Well since today is almost over, 10 days until we are at Disney celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary.

10 for us now too since today's almost over. We are all celebrating my parents 45th. (And our upcoming 20th) we actually check in on my parents anniversary.

Yikes... Don't forget to pack those ponchos, September peoples! :lmao:

septweather.png

10 for us now too since today's almost over. We are all celebrating my parents 45th. (And our upcoming 20th) we actually check in on my parents anniversary.

Congrats on your 20th and congrats on your parents 45th!

Yikes... Don't forget to pack those ponchos, September peoples! :lmao:

Thanks for reminding me. :thumbsup2 At least there aren't any 90's predicted for our trip. :)

Two weeks from tonight will be the night we pack everything so that when we wake up at 3:30am, we are ready to go.

It is feeling real now. :beach:

We leave next week too. So excited. And so bummed about Philharmagic being closed when we are there. Was the first attraction we did on our very first trip. :sad: Hoping to drown those sorrows in the new Fantasyland. Haven't seen Enchanted Tales with Belle, the new Little Mermaid ride, or 7DMT. Next Friday can't get here soon enough!!!

:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter