• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 2005 Roll Call...It’s Finally Sept! Are You Ready? Come Share Your Enthusiasm

All packed! Leaving in 1/2 hour to go pick up DDs from school then drive to Phoenix for the night. Flight leaves Phoenix at 5:30 am tomorrow morning. Unfortunately we connect thru DFW. Hopefully we can get in and out before Rita messes with the weather there!

Safe travels everyone. Hope to see some of you there!!!

I'm leaving in like 5 minutes or so :banana: Just wanted to say I hope everyone that leaves in the next week has a great trip :goodvibes ! I hope to see some of you down there :) I will make sure to report when I get home!

scoutsmom99 said:
I'm leaving in like 5 minutes or so :banana: Just wanted to say I hope everyone that leaves in the next week has a great trip :goodvibes ! I hope to see some of you down there :) I will make sure to report when I get home!

Have a great time. WSe arrive at MCO at 9:30 tomorrow morning!!!!

hello,

well we are all done packing (finally!) we leave in about 5 hours. and will sleep somewhere in GA. before we hit the house of mouse on monday afternoon. by the way if anyone is driving--- my parents just got to fla. tonight and had no problem with gas,(so far, thank god).

ok ,well everyone have a safe trip, see 'ya down there :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

I'm tired of waiting :rolleyes:
I want to go now :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Everyone have a safe trip and see ya'll Friday at MNSSHP. My DS Charlie will be William Wallace and I his maid, so , say "Hi" ya'll!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm leaving for a last minute solo trip as soon as I get out of work Monday. I still have a TON of things to do first, but I am getting psyched! I will be there until October 1st; going to MNSSHP on the 30th. I'd love to meet other DISers, and will try to check messages here via wifi, so PM me if you want to meet up!

We're checked in for our flight, SW boarding passes printed (A)...we're almost packed, just a few last-minute things left to do. At this time tomorrow we'll be in the air! :cool1:

3 days to go.. all packed ! Didn't like the 10 day forcast... UGH !

We just returned from 7 days. We had rain off and on for one day then another day it rained 1/2 the time. The crowds were low so the longest I waited was 30 minutes and that was for food! Dumbo was around 15 minutes (I couldn't believe it). And we walked onto a lot of rides that normally would have a wait. And I didn't have any bad meals the entire trip!

The 10 day forecast sucks. we leave Tuesday and will be there through the 3rd. It looks like rain every day. I have to ride a scooter when there due to just having surgery a couple of weeks ago and the guy at Randy's Mobility said it usually just lasts 15 minutes to an hour - enough time to clear the parks and then be wonderful. I am hoping!!!

We've gone a couple of times in September and while I found it to be hotter & rainer than October the crowd level was wonderful! Short waits for everything!

If DD wasn't in school we'd definitely go in September. She has a 3-day Fall Break every year in October so that's when we go now - but not this year, boo hoo!! And when she gets older (she's in 3rd grade now) I'm sure we'll end up going during the summer.

Debbie

:banana:
Doing the happy dance because at this time in two more days we will be boarding the plane and heading down to the world!

We are packing the car now, and leaving in 3 hours!! :cool1: I hope everyone has a great trip and I hope to see some of you there!! :wave2:

liz

Our flight leaves at 6:00 am tomorrow. Staying at POP. DD and I will be at MNSSHP on October 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter