• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 2005 Roll Call...It’s Finally Sept! Are You Ready? Come Share Your Enthusiasm

StaceyA said:
Today is the day!

Im at work now till 11:00 and then off to the airport, tonight I will be eating dinner at Boma! :cool1:

I hope you have a great trip.

Ok I think we are updated now...if I missed you please post again.

For some reason I thought I would be so much more organized. I have a to-do list that is a mile long and I have even't started packing, but I have a mental list of everything that is going to be packed.

GinaGrumpyDwarf said:
I'm at work...2 days of work LEFT...omg...i cant stand it! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm with you!!! Two more days to go!! It's such torture, the waiting. We now have less than 48 hours!!!

Mickey - here we come!!

Shel :flower:

Three more days :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I am getting so excited :cheer2: Had to panic tho for a minute. Came home tonight from work and we had no electricity :hyper:
It came back on but for a while I really panicked. Now, I have so much to do :worried:

Hope I haven't wore out my welcome but here I go again...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(come back here you little slippery devil Damom says to Kasey Kahne, I said "dance pretty boy")

Gotta watch those NASCAR drivers, they'll try to get away from ya every chance they get!!

:jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3:
:jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2:

Got the suitcases out last night and actually started packing. That makes our upcoming trip seem "real". I now have only 2 1/2 days left at work. We leave Tuesday morning (7:10) for our bargain trip to Pop Century. This will be our first MNSSHP and Food and Wine Fest. My DS is at WDW right now and called to say he is very impressed with the free dining. Such a deal!

DisDee said:
Got the suitcases out last night and actually started packing. That makes our upcoming trip seem "real". I now have only 2 1/2 days left at work. We leave Tuesday morning (7:10) for our bargain trip to Pop Century. This will be our first MNSSHP and Food and Wine Fest. My DS is at WDW right now and called to say he is very impressed with the free dining. Such a deal!

Hi DisDee! What does your son say about the crowd levels? Do the parks and resorts seem crowded? I am leaving Saturday morning and I am trying to figure out what to expect for wait times and such.

Thanks
:wave:

Got almost everything packed, getting the house tidied up; in 22 hours we will be boarding our airplane! :banana: :banana:

Hi, PhoohWhoWho,

How were the crowds? Are they still low? Hope you had a really great trip! Ours starts next tuesday.

Hi, DisDee, :wave2:

We leave at 7 am. Tuesday!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Am so excited I can't stand it. :Pinkbounc this will be our first trip to POLY. we have stayed at POR and POFQ before. How did you like POLY? How did it compare? anything special we can look forward to? and I think a second trip to a value is WAYYYY better than one trip... :banana: I can't talk my DH into going more than once every 4 years

Redbudlover said:
Hi, DisDee, :wave2:

We leave at 7 am. Tuesday!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Am so excited I can't stand it. :Pinkbounc this will be our first trip to POLY. we have stayed at POR and POFQ before. How did you like POLY? How did it compare? anything special we can look forward to? and I think a second trip to a value is WAYYYY better than one trip... :banana: I can't talk my DH into going more than once every 4 years

We leave in the morning! I'm all packed. I'd like to ask you how you liked POR? That's where we will be staying. Thanks!

Shel

safaulk said:
We leave in the morning! I'm all packed. I'd like to ask you how you liked POR? That's where we will be staying. Thanks!

Shel
DH and I stayed at POR in June and we really enjoyed it. The rooms are very nice since the refurb. We thought they seemed very close to a deluxe room. The grounds are beautiful. Be sure to take a walk all the way around if you get a chance. We were in Magnolia Terrace and it wasn't too far from everything...very close to Old Man Island, just across the bridge to the marina and Boatwright's, and there's a bus stop just behind the building. The boat to Downtown Disney is a nice, relaxing ride. We saw the piano man in the lounge one night and he is a riot! Catch him if you have an hour free one evening!

tomorrow final get ready,pack the jeep day. leaving sat am will get to wdw on sun. granted i am trying not to worry about gas and being somewhere fun while others are dealing with a hurricane. but i cant wait to go.

One more day left for me too! Now if I can pull everything together...I hope to be all packed by 5:00 or so this afternoon.

until we leave for Disney!!!! :cool1: I want to thank ALL the people here for all their post and helpful info. :grouphug: I have collected and printed sooooo much information my head is spinning. I think I am the most excited about this trip out of 7 people including a child!

Thanks again!
Kim and family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter