Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man... wish someone had suggested this earlier! Could have saved the hassle of packing! :rotfl2:

That is great advice! My sitter is due here in less than an hour so I'll say this to her - I have my Dad to be notified in all "animal emergency" situations including paying the bill :lmao:

I wonder which would be easier? ;)

Welcome - others have answered your question but check out the first couple of pages on the thread as its not too late for some activities.

Welcome! I'm wearing tidy trousers and a nice top - definitely not formal wear but they will do.

I understand it could be a little cool so maybe a light jacket or sweatshirt would be good. I also find it cool in the air-conditioning inside the ship so wouldn't travel without these anyway.

Finally - a huge thank you to everyone for the last 2 years of fun, conversation and planning! You are a truly awesome group and I can't wait to meet you all in Barcelona or on the ship!

So without further ado... wishing all of you still to travel a safe trip... I'm off to the airport shortly... see you in Barcelona! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I hope Ive not missed you, safe travels............
Well I for one am shattered and am off to bed real soon ... busy day ahead tomorrow.

Today I have printed out 55 scavenger hunt sheets which took ages on my antiquated printer. I have written master copies of lists in case I need them, finished my FE gifts for the girls, put my magnet pics onto a memory card for printing at DD's workplace tomorrow, sorted out my jewellery, charged my
re-chargeables and my camcorder

Jobs for tomorrow:

Ring DCL for water package and rainforest passes
Ring WDW for Magic Express
Ring 3 credit card companies
take memory card to print shop
buy a few more bits and pieces I need in shops
Iron clothes ready to pack on Tuesday.
Make pirate skirt ( I keep putting this one at the end of the list :rotfl: )

Just want to wish everyone who is setting off tomorrow Bon Voyage and Safe Travels.

Everyone else I am sure I will see same place tomorrow.

For those who are stressed or worried about things .... sleep well and hope things are better tomorrow. Once we are on the Magic our troubles will melt away :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

and Lynne ...... GET EXCITED :yay::yay::yay:
Getting there. sounds a bit like my day, busy,busy.
Lynne, DH's famil pet sits for our three rescue cats. I always leave a signed letter stating that the bearer has the right to make all vet decisions and that I will pay all vet bills. They know that I want extraordinary measures for the cats should anything go wrong. Heck, I'd give one of them a kidney if they needed it.
:rotfl:
Are the kids finished with school?
QUOTE]

School lets out on Friday for our fall break (1 week). We are pulling them on Wednesday and the will also miss the week after break. None of the teachers had issues - all wanted to go with!

Safe travels Paula! See you in a few days!!

OK - so I get the Darwin Packing Award... (Thanks heavens I have Glenn to set me straight...) I had the scale on the wrong setting!!! So, my case that I thought was at 48.8 lbs was at about 38.8 lbs... So, we are looding the thrid roll aboard and going with 2 small gabin bags instead. If I think about (which may be difficult) I may dump Stephens school backpack out and load the 2 smaller bags in it!

Anyway, we will be done packing, except for last minute bathroom stuff tonight! WOHOO!!!

SOunds like you deserve a glass of wine sue:)
Kids must be getting hyper by now.

HELP I hope somebody will be able to give suggestions on what the women are wearing for the evening meals and also for formal nights. Thank You Susan

Great question, Susan. With the exception of formal and semi-formal nights, you'll see all kinds in the dining rooms. Typically, I bring a few skirts and shirts to look a bit more presentable, but often where just crop pants and a nice shirt. As I work from home, I don't have many dress clothes (and don't want to wear them anyway . ..LOL). Formal night it is recommended to wear something formal, but they won't kick you out if you don't. In fact, on one of our cruises our servers were insistent that we come to dinner on formal night in just a nice dress since we didn't pack any formal wear that trip (it was a last minute cruise).

What I do find amusing is the adult MALES who chose to wear shorts and a t-shirt during formal night. I think they are just rebelling against wearing any kind of suit or tie (and their wives usually look beautiful . . .LOL).

Bottomline . . . be comfortable . .you're on vacation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter