Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.10

We're in!!!

July... Hmmmmm.... Yeah, we might be able to do this... I will have to see what mission stuff Stephen is doing and if he is willing to swap that for some Magic time... :woohoo: I think I know the answer!!! Put us on the definitely maybe, we really really want to list...

July... Hmmmmm.... Yeah, we might be able to do this... I will have to see what mission stuff Stephen is doing and if he is willing to swap that for some Magic time... :woohoo: I think I know the answer!!! Put us on the definitely maybe, we really really want to list...

Whooo Hooo Sue!!!
I will def put the 4 of you on the list!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Annie:yay:

hay

everyone just thought i would say hi

Got made redudant in July - :cool1: dont worry i am a contractor and expected it as it was the end of my contract the great thing is i got money to leave :banana: which i wanted to leave so its cool

just about 3 weeks away from starting my around the world trip

i fly into LA on 13 september and start travelling around the USA

my itinary is pretty much set

i booked the 49ers match vs the giants in november and doing some great visits to places like monument valley - spending about a week in las vegas going to nashville - love country music

i am spending a week at disneyland LA not been there for about 10 years

dec 10 fly from LA to Fiji for a month
Jan 2012 New zealand
end of Jan 2012 sydney australia
feb 2012 singapore then over land to malaysia and thailand (possibly do cambodia)
end of may 2012 head to singapore to fly to japan
august fly by to britain

I am going to be running a blog

http://minimousefan.travellerspoint.com/1/

pretty much everything is sorted i need at the end of this month to contact my travel consultant to sort out the last flights when the airlines release dates for next year

got some equipment coming a carry cover case of my rucksack to keep it secure on flights and some lockable usb sticks to carry all my passwords etc

sorted out my accomdation in the USA and Fiji (i got a great place on the beach in Fiji).

Life is good just spending some time with my family to say goodbye

i am hopeing to meet up with some of you ..

i am envious of those doing the west bound again i would have loved to do it

all the best
jason

Yes, the looting was a bad period. Just glad it wasn't at this time next year when the Olympics is on. Still could happen though I guess. They are dealing with those caught quite strongly so we are hoping it frightens them a bit.

you have to wonder what was on their minds i am the first one to stick up for democracy and rights but there was no reason for that and no political point it was just mindless.

I for one will truely miss all of you. And "no" I can't believe it's been almost a year!

Just think on 30 July 2013 Magic will be 15 years young!
Perhaps we can all do her birthday cruise???
No itinarary yet or price or anything else... but we are all a great bunch of planners and dreamers.
Howard and I are in since we did the maiden on Magic.
We really dont care if Magic is home in Fl... or in Europe. We going!:cool1:
Anyone else????

Annie and Howard:hug:

PS>>>> Great news about baby Caleb!!!!!:cheer2:

VERY interested!! Booked a 2012 dummy cruise last week so I can move it when 2013 itineraries come out!!!

. . . just about 3 weeks away from starting my around the world trip

. . . pretty much everything is sorted
Jason, have a terrific adventure. We look forward to hearing all about it on your blog.

When we went on our around the world trip, we packed these items and made good use of them:
  • Travel clothesline (braided type that needs no clothespins)
  • Mini flashlight
  • Small compass (goes on key ring)
Woody

Hi everyone! Just wanted to stop by and see how everyone was doing. That 2013 Magic cruise sounds interesting....may have to put it on my calendar!

We will be spending 2 weeks at Walt Disney World from Sept 16 - 30. Looking forward to seeing a few friends when they get off the Magic on Sept 24. Had planned on a cruise this fall but my daughter is pregnant so we had to opt for WDW instead. I am getting my first grandchild due Dec 27....it is a BOY! Bentley Gunner Burch.

Hope everyone has had a great summer!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to stop by and see how everyone was doing. That 2013 Magic cruise sounds interesting....may have to put it on my calendar!

We will be spending 2 weeks at Walt Disney World from Sept 16 - 30. Looking forward to seeing a few friends when they get off the Magic on Sept 24. Had planned on a cruise this fall but my daughter is pregnant so we had to opt for WDW instead. I am getting my first grandchild due Dec 27....it is a BOY! Bentley Gunner Burch.

Hi Pam...

I will put you2 on the list! It's getting bigger all the time.

Anyone else intrested??? I understand 2013 should be coming out soon, DCL said by fall :love:

Congrats on the grandbaby! Love his name. Best wishes going out to grandparents and the new parents:grouphug:

Annie:flower3:

And a BIG THANKS from Howard and I for the sweet card sent from you sneekey people!
It made our weekend. very hot week at work and to come home to read our card... I got teary eyed:rolleyes1.

Love you all and miss you more then words can say... Thank You!:worship:

Annie:grouphug:

Congrats to you and your DD's family! Dec 27 is my DH John's Bday!

Hi Pam...

I will put you2 on the list! It's getting bigger all the time.

Anyone else intrested??? I understand 2013 should be coming out soon, DCL said by fall :love:

Congrats on the grandbaby! Love his name. Best wishes going out to grandparents and the new parents:grouphug:

Annie:flower3:

Congrats to you and your DD's family! Dec 27 is my DH John's Bday!

Thanks Annie and Noel! I am excited. Looking forward to many trips to WDW and Disney Cruises with him!!

Haven't been on here for a long time. Missed it! Makes us wish we were doing the WBTA again with so many of you...

But we'll have a double dose of Disney this fall. Will be at Disneyland for three days after a visit to Vancouver and a 5-night Princess California coastal cruise. Then we'll be on the Dream for the 4-night on November 6. Advice, tips, and secrets would be appreciated from anyone who has already sailed on the Dream--not sure we're going to like how big it is.

As we told you, Annie, we're in for the July 2013 Magic! Let's hope for a FABULOUS itinerary. :cool1:

And THANKS to the UK contingent for taking time from their partying to send the cute card. We miss all you too! :grouphug:

It was a crazy week here on the east coast--an earthquake AND the hurricane. Our best to anyone affected by the hurricane; hope no one had serious injuries or loss. We are grateful we were just on the fringe of it.

Hugs,
Andrea & Greg

Jason, have a terrific adventure. We look forward to hearing all about it on your blog.

When we went on our around the world trip, we packed these items and made good use of them:
  • Travel clothesline (braided type that needs no clothespins)
  • Mini flashlight
  • Small compass (goes on key ring)
Woody

Hay thanks Woody

yeah all those are a affirmative

To all of you doing the WBTA again...

Have a wonderful and safe time. We miss you all.. and post tons of pics for us to drool over:rolleyes1 Love ya all !

And let's get that 2013 Birthday cruise filling up. There's still alot of room on the Magic!:cool1:

To all of you doing the WBTA again...

Have a wonderful and safe time. We miss you all.. and post tons of pics for us to drool over:rolleyes1 Love ya all !

And let's get that 2013 Birthday cruise filling up. There's still alot of room on the Magic!:cool1:

I so wish we could come, but July and August is an absolute no no for me as they are our busiest months at work and what little leave lots there are is needed by people with kids.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter