Scott & Biff return - A September pre tr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I changed again.

the 7th now goes this way --

Tokyo Dining is now cancelled. Chefs de France is now our lunch that day.

Chjefs de France (dinner) is cancelled. Now we will be eating at Tomorrowland Terrace cafe. It is only select days so I said why not. The menu looks good and interesting.

Ok I changed again.

the 7th now goes this way --

Tokyo Dining is now cancelled. Chefs de France is now our lunch that day.

Chjefs de France (dinner) is cancelled. Now we will be eating at Tomorrowland Terrace cafe. It is only select days so I said why not. The menu looks good and interesting.

Oooh, you will have to let me know how Chefs de France is!! I have always wanted to eat there!!
I am having to change some things on my trip too!!! I hate to change!!:lmao:

We dined there last year and it was very good. To sum it up, it had great atmosphere, large portions, quality food but wasn't overly flavorful.

We would go back but it is not a must do every trip.

Oooh, you will have to let me know how Chefs de France is!! I have always wanted to eat there!!
I am having to change some things on my trip too!!! I hate to change!!:lmao:

My FAVORITE restaurant in "the World"! :cool1: Hope the tenderloin is on the lunch menu!!!! :yay:

Hi Scott!

I'm just joining in. I read the intros and the first few pages. There is no way I can catch up on all 200 some odd pages but I wanted to get in here so I can be apart of your TR when it happens and have some background. So from now on I'm in for the ride! :lmao:

I remember eating at Chef de France about 13 years ago and loved it. I hope it is still just as nice for you. :thumbsup2

Shawna

Hi Scott!

I'm just joining in. I read the intros and the first few pages. There is no way I can catch up on all 200 some odd pages but I wanted to get in here so I can be apart of your TR when it happens and have some background. So from now on I'm in for the ride! :lmao:

I remember eating at Chef de France about 13 years ago and loved it. I hope it is still just as nice for you. :thumbsup2

Shawna

:welcome:

so glad you came on over. I changed plans at least 20 times. that is what the report is.
went through 3 resorts before CBR.
The cm's laugh when i call to change an adr now. They can see all the cancelations I made. :sad2:

Glad you are here.

Scott, do you have an updated list of your ADR's and itinerary? I need to know which days I can stalk you in the parks! :scared1:

~Beka~

:welcome:

so glad you came on over. I changed plans at least 20 times. that is what the report is.
went through 3 resorts before CBR.
The cm's laugh when i call to change an adr now. They can see all the cancelations I made. :sad2:

Glad you are here.

Thanks and :lmao: I can just see them like "(sigh) Ok Scott, what have you decided on THIS time" To his buddies all around beind him "everyone, Scotts on the line, should he do Chef de France on Tuesday or Coral Reef?" Back to you "Scott, looks like everyone but Sue says Chef de France but thats because she got mixed vibes from you on your last phone conversation with her" :lmao:

Scott, do you have an updated list of your ADR's and itinerary? I need to know which days I can stalk you in the parks! :scared1:

~Beka~

Ok this is so my kind of PTR.:lmao:

9/6 -
airport
cs in MK (probably Pinocchio's)
Kona Cafe

9/7 -
cs at cbr
chefs de france
tomorrowland terrace cafe

9/8 -
cs at cbr
marrakesh
california grill

9/9 -
Cape may Buffet
cs somewhere or beaches and cream
crystal palace

9/10 -
cs
coral reef
narcoosse's

9/11 -
Kona Cafe
Grand Floridian Cafe
Tony's

9/12
Donalds breakfast
Yak & Yeti
Wolfgang Pucks

9/13 -
maybe Spoodles. Thinking about it
airport
home

there you have it.

Thanks for the update. Looks like I won't be stalking you too much as you've changed just about everything! We used to have the exact same ADR'S on our EPCOT day, but now your doing coral reef for lunch instead of dinner. Oh well, I'm sure I'll see you around as we are still doing some of the same parks on the same days. My goal of this trip is to meet a fellow DIS'er, can you tell? :confused3 Anyways, just a couple more weeks till we're in our happy place! :banana: :banana: :banana:

~Beka~

:flower3: I've been mia lately, sorry!

So, is your last updated itenerary the final one or will there be more changes?:rotfl:

I bet he will change something at least 2 more times :rotfl:. We should have a betting pool.

Just thought I would throw this out to you if you were interested. There are a few of us from the Dis that are meeting at Adventure Club at 10 pm on Saturday night (9/6). If anyone is around and would like to join us..Please come out. We all want to go before they close it!!

Thanks for the update. Looks like I won't be stalking you too much as you've changed just about everything! We used to have the exact same ADR'S on our EPCOT day, but now your doing coral reef for lunch instead of dinner. Oh well, I'm sure I'll see you around as we are still doing some of the same parks on the same days. My goal of this trip is to meet a fellow DIS'er, can you tell? :confused3 Anyways, just a couple more weeks till we're in our happy place! :banana: :banana: :banana:
~Beka~
i will pm you my cell number. text me when u know what park we ar ein together and we can meet and say hello and take a pic.

:flower3: I've been mia lately, sorry!
So, is your last updated itenerary the final one or will there be more changes?:rotfl:
That is ok. I know you are busy writing up your tr. :rotfl2: :lmao:
I think it will stick this time but hey, you never know.

I bet he will change something at least 2 more times :rotfl:. We should have a betting pool.
:mad:
my bet is he will change. :rotfl2:

Hi Scott! :hippie: Your plans look great! I can't wait to read all about your trip - are you packed yet? :laughing:
hi there,
thank you.
no I don't pack till the night before.

Just thought I would throw this out to you if you were interested. There are a few of us from the Dis that are meeting at Adventure Club at 10 pm on Saturday night (9/6). If anyone is around and would like to join us..Please come out. We all want to go before they close it!!
I would love to go but we have Kona at 8pm that night so I am not sure if we can make it there or not. Maybe I will change a few things.

Emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter