Saturday's Supercalufradulistic Riddle

lewdyan1 said:
I was in a mood and sat with mostly firends. I can be the queen of one liners :thumbsup2 We were all feeding off another and we had a great time, to the point where "Mommy showe"r abandoned her table to sit with us :rolleyes1 It was all in good fun and we all had a blast
The best gift presentation was a gift that was in a laundry basket. You open the laundry basket and there was a Hershey bar with a huge note saying, "think of it as this"
Then all of the onsies were pinned up on a line and it took 5 people to stretch out the line to see.
Very cool! :thumbsup2

L107ANGEL said:
I was in a mood and sat with mostly firends. I can be the queen of one liners :thumbsup2 We were all feeding off another and we had a great time, to the point where "Mommy showe"r abandoned her table to sit with us :rolleyes1 It was all in good fun and we all had a blast
The best gift presentation was a gift that was in a laundry basket. You open the laundry basket and there was a Hershey bar with a huge note saying, "think of it as this"
Then all of the onsies were pinned up on a line and it took 5 people to stretch out the line to see.
Very cool! :thumbsup2
Why wasn't I invited?

Actually, my mom makes the clothes lines for all the wedding showers she's invited to. She got very risque for my sister and my shower...so not our personalities. :blush: They are fun! :thumbsup2

lewdyan1 said:
Why wasn't I invited?

Actually, my mom makes the clothes lines for all the wedding showers she's invited to. She got very risque for my sister and my shower...so not our personalities. :blush: They are fun! :thumbsup2
I am just imaging that gift and cracking up laughing! :rotfl:
At one point during one of those games "to win a potholder" :rolleyes: Rebecca said loudly!! "Mom. will you throw me a shower when its time to leave?"
I said just as loud "Sweety we will throw you a parade"
Some got it, some didn't :blush:

monymony3471 said:
She's long winded, but so hysterically funny.

Its a good thing that LaLa doesn't do the riddles or she would slap you silly for the long winded comment ;) :teeth:

jw50 said:
Its a good thing that LaLa doesn't do the riddles or she would slap you silly for the long winded comment ;) :teeth:

Really? I didn't mean it in a bad way. I love nothing better than to sit and read something that is so entertaining. My romance novels are just gathering dust. Not everyone is like me and likes to read a lot. That's all.

monymony3471 said:
Really? I didn't mean it in a bad way. I love nothing better than to sit and read something that is so entertaining. My romance novels are just gathering dust. Not everyone is like me and likes to read a lot. That's all.

It was a joke, in a certain chat room LaLa is in love with a slapping sound that can be used in the chat :teeth:

She is a very nice, and very funny, lady :thumbsup2

Im mad at all of you for not reminding me there was a riddle yesterday! :snooty: ;) And there was champagne, chocolate and LAUNDRY going on in Epcot.....I miss all the good stuff! :rotfl:

and technically...it's still the weekend..so Im IN! :teeth: :banana:

firstmickey said:
Im mad at all of you for not reminding me there was a riddle yesterday! :snooty: ;) And there was champagne, chocolate and LAUNDRY going on in Epcot.....I miss all the good stuff! :rotfl:

and technically...it's still the weekend..so Im IN! :teeth: :banana:

Don't you ever sleep in Donna?

firstmickey:

goofymickslap.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwaygal

If nothing else, you'll feel the love tomorrow (for the Saturday riddle?!?!?!)

Donna, this was posted in Friday's riddle. So you were invited. :confused3

Oh yea!

ATTENTION RIDDLERS:
There will be Saturday riddles. As soon as I get my butt out of bed and the coffee going, your riddle will be up. (the only day I sometimes sleep in) So after 8amish. Soccer is over, so I have some free time. Horsegirl said she'd help if I couldn't do it.

Thanks to the answer angel too!

firstmickey said:
I was going for the positive there! :teeth: Im a glass half full kind of girl!
and I am the kind of girl that drank half the glass ;)

monymony3471 said:
Morning. Do you two know anything about the big surprise?
I don't. I havent been able to keep up with the threads :confused3

monymony3471 said:
Me neither. Looks pretty crazy when you see almost 1000 posts per thread before 8am.
Exactly!! My head would implode if I started to make it think that hard so early :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter