Saturday's Supercalufradulistic Riddle

CdnDisneyNut:
goofymickslap.gif

Woo hoo. I just finished one TR, started the next and have still managed to post here all while doing the dreaded :laundy: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
Woo hoo. I just finished one TR, started the next and have still managed to post here all while doing the dreaded :laundy: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

wow!!! I'm impressed...all I've done is....nothing!

Here are our desserts in Norway when we went in January. Seemed appropriate.
f0558a2c.jpg

And while I'm finding old pictures, here is one of DD with Cinderella at lunch at Norway. DD wanted to see princesses. I loved that my 19 yo wanted to see the princesses.
f0558c71.jpg

Wow!! You all have been chatty! Off to catch up!

monymony3471 said:
Angel: What happened to your photos?

Toot Sweet: I'd yak on the 3 musketeers alone. I'm a snickers girl.

dreamer: This whole time, the laundry beens calling me....I have to answer it soon. I've been reading and writing TR's too. I have to catch up on LaLa's first one. She is too funny.
I have no idea :confused3 But I created another account and will be up and running in no time :thumbsup2

Carol, your DD is beautifull!

Angel when you made that comment about photobucket I rushed to see if the site went kapooie. You scared me girl. Sorry for the bad luck.

I am soooooo hooked on LaLa's trip report. Been reading it inbetween loads. But I got 5 done. Yes I rock!

monymony3471 said:
I am soooooo hooked on LaLa's trip report. Been reading it inbetween loads. But I got 5 done. Yes I rock!
You are doing better than me. I have only gotten one finished. The other two are still in the washing machine and dryer :rolleyes1

monymony3471 said:
Angel when you made that comment about photobucket I rushed to see if the site went kapooie. You scared me girl. Sorry for the bad luck.

Gotta link Monica?

Well just so anyone knows, not that anyone cares, I'll be heading out to bowling tonight. So if you send a pm, which are still so welcomed, I'll respond a lot later.

tootles

monymony3471 said:
Well just so anyone knows, not that anyone cares, I'll be heading out to bowling tonight. So if you send a pm, which are still so welcomed, I'll respond a lot later.

tootles
Have fun!!!! :cheer2: Thanks for doing this on the weekends Monica!

I don't know if I am in, but I sent my first guess! :thumbsup2

I hope y'all are having a great weekend! :)

lewdyan1 said:
I don't know if I am in, but I sent my first guess! :thumbsup2

I hope y'all are having a great weekend! :)

My table was repremanded at the shower today. I am feeling good :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter