Safe Travels Health Questionnaire No Longer Required

Correct however if I recall there was an icon on the Safe Travels website that anyone could click on that said "health questionnaire" and when you clicked on it if it was more than 24 hours from your trip they would tell you to come back 24 hours prior to your trip. That icon is now gone.
The Health Questionnaire Button is gone for me as well. There is a new button to re-send QR code in its place now. I am curious to see if my airline will be doing the pre-check anymore.

The Health Questionnaire Button is gone for me as well. There is a new button to re-send QR code in its place now. I am curious to see if my airline will be doing the pre-check anymore.

We're hoping to do the pre-check via the airline too but its my understanding that there have been a lot of staffing issues at the airports and so its not always available if there are staffing shortages. I guess we'll have to see what the situation is when our trip arrives. We already got caught up in bad weather and staffing shortages trying to get fly home from holiday travel last week. Hope it calms down some soon.

Mine is yellow and my flight is next Tuesday. They said they would email another one the day before my flight? Maybe it will turn green?
I've heard that a lot of people have yellow QR codes. I don't think its unusual. Will be curious your experience. I uploaded my vaccine card and followed all of the steps so I feel like it should be fine.
I did the Azova thing where you pay $10 and the third party verifies your vaccine information so the State of Hawaii doesn't have to. That's all linked up to my Safe Travels and I have a yellow QR code too. I suspect it's one of two possibilities... either it won't turn green until closer to the date, or I'll never get a green because I have kids on my account who aren't eligible to be vaccinated.

I did the Azova thing where you pay $10 and the third party verifies your vaccine information so the State of Hawaii doesn't have to. That's all linked up to my Safe Travels and I have a yellow QR code too. I suspect it's one of two possibilities... either it won't turn green until closer to the date, or I'll never get a green because I have kids on my account who aren't eligible to be vaccinated.
That is the same with me Captain…kids who are under 5.

That is the same with me Captain…kids who are under 5.

Someone posted on TripAdvisor today to say that they had a yellow QR code and an airline employee scanned it at the airport during the pre-clear process and it changed from yellow to green at that time.

I have to believe that if you uploaded all of your documents to Safe Travels that it will be fine.

I’ll let you know how it goes. Now I am stressed my initial flight to Denver keeps getting cancelled everyday. Send good Hawaiian vibes my way!

I’ll let you know how it goes. Now I am stressed my initial flight to Denver keeps getting cancelled everyday. Send good Hawaiian vibes my way!
200.gif

They are yellow until the airport personnel verify your documents and -- viola! -- when you refresh it turns green. I flew to Hawaii twice last year and I was a bit nervous myself, but it really works very well and it's very quick. Enjoy Hawaii!

They are yellow until the airport personnel verify your documents and -- viola! -- when you refresh it turns green. I flew to Hawaii twice last year and I was a bit nervous myself, but it really works very well and it's very quick. Enjoy Hawaii!
Did you have kids with you? Vaccine-eligible or under 5?

Did you have kids with you? Vaccine-eligible or under 5?

No, two adults. I was vaccinated fully at the time though. My thought was that it turned green once they verified the negative Covid test in person and gave us the red airline bands -- and the reason behind that is because the other adult that I was traveling with was NOT vaccinated.

At LAX now, waiting to board flight to HNL. I filed for the exception on 1/17, and the QR code was emailed literally the second I clicked submit.
The code was yellow. It said a second email would be sent the day before departure but it never came.
Gate agent distributing the wristbands said if our code was green, then they needed to scan the code and see our ID. If our code was yellow, they would need ID as well as documentation (i.e., vaccine card).
Right after they scan my code, verified my ID and vaccine card, they did something on their IPad/tablet, I hit refresh and my code turn green.

At LAX now, waiting to board flight to HNL. I filed for the exception on 1/17, and the QR code was emailed literally the second I clicked submit.
The code was yellow. It said a second email would be sent the day before departure but it never came.
Gate agent distributing the wristbands said if our code was green, then they needed to scan the code and see our ID. If our code was yellow, they would need ID as well as documentation (i.e., vaccine card).
Right after they scan my code, verified my ID and vaccine card, they did something on their IPad/tablet, I hit refresh and my code turn green.

This is really helpful. Did you need to print out any documents or just have QR code on your phone, hard copy of vaccine card and ID?

No, two adults. I was vaccinated fully at the time though. My thought was that it turned green once they verified the negative Covid test in person and gave us the red airline bands -- and the reason behind that is because the other adult that I was traveling with was NOT vaccinated.
They give you a different color band if you are vaccinated?

AULANI doesn’t care about your airport band they want to see your safe travels was verified as well. You get a black wrist band if your vaccinated so no one bothers you about showing proof and identification

This is really helpful. Did you need to print out any documents or just have QR code on your phone, hard copy of vaccine card and ID?
No, nothing printed out. Just the QR code on our phones (mine was pulled up on the website because I wanted to see if it would turn green after wards, hubby’s was a screenshot because he didn’t want to log in to the website), and physical vaccine cards and our drivers’ licenses.
At HNL, they separated us into with wristband and without. With wristband we just walked right through and onto baggage claim.
At the Aulani front desk, they wanted to see the QR codes pulled up from the website, not screenshots. CM cut off our wristbands given at LAX and gave us black Aulani wristband. This is for dining indoors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter