Safe Travels Health Questionnaire No Longer Required

JC1984

DisDad #875
This morning I received an email that contained my QR code even though my trip isn’t till next week. Here is a paragraph I found interesting and wanted to share because I never saw any news on this:

“Each traveling adult must have their own QR code. You will receive a second email with the same QR code the day prior to this trip as a reminder of your upcoming travel to Hawai`i. Beginning Jan. 4, 2022, the completion of the Health Questionnaire prior to departure is no longer required in order to receive a QR code.”

Just wanted to share.

Got mine for one month out too!! That is nice the questionnaire is off. Hope this speeds things up at the airport!!

Got mine for one month out too!! That is nice the questionnaire is off. Hope this speeds things up at the airport!!
I'm not convinced that the questionnaire is off entirely, or if it's just no longer part of the QR code requirements. I think they still might want you to fill it out.

I might fill it out just to be safe

I don't think you can fill it out even if you want to. Its removed from the website. I have a trip scheduled for later in February and received a QR code already this morning. Mine is yellow so I'll probably have to get screened at the airport unless it changes to green before I leave.

I don't think you can fill it out even if you want to. Its removed from the website. I have a trip scheduled for later in February and received a QR code already this morning. Mine is yellow so I'll probably have to get screened at the airport unless it changes to green before I leave.
Just looked at mine. Mine is yellow too, wonder if it would change to green before the flight. I uploaded mine months early, wish that would have allowed them to verify.

You wouldn't see the questionnaire until 24 hours prior to your departure though right?

Just looked at mine. Mine is yellow too, wonder if it would change to green before the flight. I uploaded mine months early, wish that would have allowed them to verify.

When is your trip? I was told to check it 24 hours before which I will do since I am in charge of printing all of the documents for my husband and I. It seems like those who had gone to Hawaii before with the vaccine exemption and were returning had green QR codes probably since their vaccine information was already verified from the previous trips.

I really really hope the state does not change the Safe Travels program as I am afraid it could cause a lot of confusion especially since those of us with trips later on did not expect to wake up this morning to a QR code from the state of Hawaii. I am all for whatever simplifies and expedites the process.

You wouldn't see the questionnaire until 24 hours prior to your departure though right?

Correct however if I recall there was an icon on the Safe Travels website that anyone could click on that said "health questionnaire" and when you clicked on it if it was more than 24 hours from your trip they would tell you to come back 24 hours prior to your trip. That icon is now gone.

Mine is yellow and my flight is next Tuesday. They said they would email another one the day before my flight? Maybe it will turn green?

Mine is yellow and my flight is next Tuesday. They said they would email another one the day before my flight? Maybe it will turn green?

I've heard that a lot of people have yellow QR codes. I don't think its unusual. Will be curious your experience. I uploaded my vaccine card and followed all of the steps so I feel like it should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter