sadly, i won't be on PCC 2.0

thanks to everyone for the warm wishes!!
I'm still here in Detroit. I was supposed to leave on sunday to make it back for my daughter's concert in honor of the debut of her first album (tomorrow night), but i had to postpone my flight.
i'm so very disappointed about missing chani's show, but I just couldn't leave my mom yet. She's improving every day, but it would have been foolhardy for me to leave too soon. As of now, i'm planning on heading back home in another 2 weeks or so - hopefully that will be enough time for my mom to be well on her way to complete recovery :)

The problem with cruises is the need to commit 2 months in advance. It's so hard to know what the situation will be come December.

i was so looking forwards to seeing everyone...those i've already had the good fortune of meeting and those i've yet to meet for the first time (though it feels as if i've known you all forever)...

life is frustrating....but i know it will eventually work out... :goodvibes

Wishing you the best of luck and hopes that your mom makes a full recovery

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter