sadly, i won't be on PCC 2.0

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
as everyone here knows too well, life has a way of getting away from us...
or as the expression goes, "man plans and god laughs"...

so, due to circumstances way beyond my control, i won't be able to go on PCC 2.0

i am so disappointed....although if truth be told, i'm holding on to this little fantasy that maybe, at the very last minute, i'll be able to go and find some stateroom somewhere, anywhere on the ship.
but realistically, i can't see being able to go...

actually, right now i can't even see when i'll be able to go back home (i'm in detroit)..

anyway....time to cross me off all those lists....:sad1:

Awwww sorry to hear that Beth! Life does have a pesky way of changing our plans. :goodvibes Maybe things will look up for 2011 and you can dream about the Dream :goodvibes

I'm sorry to hear that. I just saw someone else who recently backed out. :sad2:

So sorry you can't make it.

Someone said that as the final payment date approaches we would lose some people, but it still makes me sad! :sad1:

Sorry to hear that you won't be joining us in December, Beth. I hope everything works out for you so you can begin making long term plans again.

Noooooooooo!!! I was looking forward to meeting you and speaking Hebrew with you!!!

I'm really sorry to hear this Beth - I was looking forward to meeting you after you met up with my DD (wishspirit) in June. Hopefully we'll meet up another time.

I'm sorry to hear that! I'll still send you the DVD for TTW in case you still wanna learn it :-) I hope things out, but given I decided I wasn't going, then changed my mind, I understand the position and heartache of not being able to go.

So sorry to hear this. I was looking forward to seeing you and cruising with you again. :( I hope everything is ok.

Beth -- So sorry you had to cancel, I know you were really looking forward to the cruise. Here's hoping you'll be able to reschedule another one soon!!!

thanks to everyone for the warm wishes!!
I'm still here in Detroit. I was supposed to leave on sunday to make it back for my daughter's concert in honor of the debut of her first album (tomorrow night), but i had to postpone my flight.
i'm so very disappointed about missing chani's show, but I just couldn't leave my mom yet. She's improving every day, but it would have been foolhardy for me to leave too soon. As of now, i'm planning on heading back home in another 2 weeks or so - hopefully that will be enough time for my mom to be well on her way to complete recovery :)

The problem with cruises is the need to commit 2 months in advance. It's so hard to know what the situation will be come December.

i was so looking forwards to seeing everyone...those i've already had the good fortune of meeting and those i've yet to meet for the first time (though it feels as if i've known you all forever)...

life is frustrating....but i know it will eventually work out... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter