• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

They should have posted that today given its April 1st....
They actually didn't post that info was coming on 4/2. They called people to tell them to expect to see something

One of the posts on ewdw's forum called our thread a dumpster fire!! >:(>:(

Yet they all read it. :lmao:
Yeah, saw that. I opted to ignore it.
Though if you ask me, they didn't read it or they wouldn't have called it that.
And if they did read it and still think that then they missed the point of most of the discussions

That's 'cause we're HOT!!! :firefight
Someone at ewdw is a hater.
giphy.gif

They're not as cool as us; they want to be.
giphy.gif

NO, NO YOU ARE NOT PERSON AT EWDW, NO.

I hope they announce FEA and ROL are opening on the same date! A guy can dream can't he? :rotfl2:

Of course the upside to FEA not being open on our trip is we'll have to go back next year to experience it...DW says 3 Disney trips in 3 years is the limit.. we'll see about that.

THIS. See. I'm totally okay with FEA opening right after we leave. It's one less thing to try to plan for, one less massive crowd to try to deal with, and one MORE reason to go back next year when a little bit of the newness will have worn off and there will be some OTHER new thing to make it a little bit less of a mad house.

Has anyone called today? If so, are you being told to check the blog tomorrow?

THIS. See. I'm totally okay with FEA opening right after we leave. It's one less thing to try to plan for, one less massive crowd to try to deal with, and one MORE reason to go back next year when a little bit of the newness will have worn off and there will be some OTHER new thing to make it a little bit less of a mad house.

ALL OF THIS.

My guess is that's how it will be handled. Only signature restaurants and dinner shows are currently prepay.
I don't believe Signature restaurants are prepay. I know we have not ever prepaid for them
Dinner Shows and CRT are all I can think of off the top of my head. Not counting special events like dessert parties or club villain.

what blog???
I have missed it in the 423 pages that I have tried to read in just a couple of days:rotfl:
The Disney Parks Blog.
They've told us that is where the announcement will be made when details about FP and ADR packages are made

Aw heck y'all. I just got this "Official" looking envelope in the mail from Washington, DC and I opened it and it was an AARP membership invitation because I am turning 50 this month. :furious: Can someone please tell me that is an April Fool's joke??:joker:

First, Happy early Birthday! pixiedust: I found turning 50 easier than turning 49. I started getting those invites at age 45. Now at 53, I have joined and gotten some pretty good deals using their travel/Expedia site.

Most signature restaurants aren't prepay because they aren't typically prix fixe or buffet. The dinner shows have a set menu, and Cindy's is a prix fixe.

If they make Tiffins pre-pay, it'll be taking a very structured approach like they do with the Mama Melrose F! package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter