• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

:offtopic: To fill some time... :rolleyes1

Anyone have any dinning suggestions for an October trip? 180 day ADR timing about to kick off.

Here are the places we'll have already tried by then:
Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner
BOG breakfast, lunch, dinner
CRT lunch
Akershus lunch
Coral Reef Cafe lunch
Biergarten dinner
Tusker House dinner
Sanaa dinner (or Tiffins)
Cape May Cafe dinner
1900 Park Fare breakfast
Ohana breakfast
Mama Melrose lunch

.. I think that's it! We're planning to go to arrive the morning of Oct 6th, rest and attend MNSSHP--maybe a monorail resort early dinner before?, then split the 7th between two parks (HS or Epcot and AK?), eat a late resort breakfast and swim and head home the 8th. Haven't decided if we'll stay at CBR or Ft Wilderness cabin again.

So---where should we try next?

We love Raglad Road and 50's Prime Time.

:offtopic: but does anyone know what time the monorail or boats from MK to the poly begin on a typical morning? My sister and I grabbed a 7:40am Ohana breakfast reservation for our April trip this afternoon and we want to make sure we know how we're going to get there so early if Disney transportation isn't an option

We do love our planning Disney... HINT HINT :furious:

I've read on the Transportation board that the monorail starts running at 7am. If monorail and boats are not running then they will have a bus.

I've read on the Transportation board that the monorail starts running at 7am. If monorail and boats are not running then they will have a bus.
Monorail times have varied recently due to maintenance. Definitely check the operating schedule before you head out. The Poly is also a quick walk from TTC, but boats and busses should definitely be running if the monorail is not.

Grayson James was born at 9.58pm weighing 7lbs 13oz. We're both fine and I officially found something more painful that waiting for RoL info!

Congratulations! Glad Mommy and baby Grayson are doing well!!! Do you want one of us to be on the lookout and hold an ADR for you? If you give me # of people/ date/ time, I can try to snag one for you (if they EVER come out!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter