Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

We are definitely hitting 400 before ROL info is announced....actually we are probably hitting it today... :)
bummer
images

Just got off the phone. I was told that there would be no fastpasses to ROL only dining packages similar to Fantasmic. She kept me on hold for a long time while she checked with a supervisor. She came back and said that the latest communication is that the opening of 4/22 has been POSTPONED!! No further info other than that.

Congrats on Baby Grayson!!

Just got off the phone. I was told that there would be no fastpasses to ROL only dining packages similar to Fantasmic. She kept me on hold for a long time while she checked with a supervisor. She came back and said that the latest communication is that the opening of 4/22 has been POSTPONED!! No further info other than that.

Always appreciate folks posting about ROL related phone calls. :goodvibes
Were you talking to Disney Dining?

Grayson James was born at 9.58pm weighing 7lbs 13oz. We're both fine and I officially found something more painful that waiting for RoL info!

Our RoL baby is here! Congratulations KateP85 and to your family as well. So glad everything went well for you both.

:banana::banana::banana: This is obviously a very worthy moment for the Three Banana Salute, so here you are, the recipient of this great Dis honor.

And for baby Grayson:

:welcome: :bday:

Are any of us even remotely surprised by this postponement? :rolleyes: I guess better they get it right the first time than having lots of technical issues (and disappointed guests) if ROL is truly not ready. Oh well!

Congrats on the birth of Grayson James, KateP85!! Many blessings to your growing family! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter