Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Grayson James was born at 9.58pm weighing 7lbs 13oz. We're both fine and I officially found something more painful that waiting for RoL info!
Congratulations!

:welcome: Grayson!

26e786a545320f493d8c52293da597b4.gif

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: @ more painful than waiting on ROL.

he's also almost always here on the AK Anniversary but, I still think it's opening on the 22nd...he's also here right now, as usual staying at AKL, he's probably overseeing the testing
Cross-posted (should refresh after typing, lol) but I agree :D

Has anyone checked the blog today?

:offtopic: Agent P on a smartphone, AWESOME!! Now the kids can (hopefully) each use their iPod for this. They LOVED it the last time we went. Heck, I loved it when it was still Kim Possible. Norway was pretty funny when they made you walk up to the CM at Maelstrom and have you say a pretty stupid catchphrase so you could get a business card (I still have it!) which told you a code to unlock the rest of the game. We almost never finished Norway because both my sis and I were to chicken to go up to the Maelstrom CM :D

Just sharing what he told me, that it had just gotten to be too much. He had that luxury more at Disneyland and Disneyland Paris.

And yes you can certainly contact them but the email still gets forwarded by way of George's assistant to Guest Services who then will contact the guest at his request.
I understand that but just contacting guest services directly usually gets absolutely nothing done other than a standard Have a Magical Day! Type response.

I understand that but just contacting guest services directly usually gets absolutely nothing done other than a standard Have a Magical Day! Type response.

In my case contacting guest service helped tremendously. Guest services called me in Germany and contacted their outside vendor that I had a problem with. Said vendor then send me a nasty email why I went through Disney which I again forwarded to guest services. Guest services called me again and suddenly, my whole issue with that vendor was resolved. Without guest services, I had gotten nowhere with that vendor. After guest services got involved the second time, I had my money back within a day. I guess it depends on what issue you bring to their attention?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter