• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

http://www.teefury.com/follow-your-fate

Tennant is my doctor too. Donna is my favorite companion
Me too. <3 I think it's funny my 4 year old is attached to him, too. She even told her daddy "you should grow your hair like the doctor's.":rotfl2:

Edit: THERE ARE SO MANY Dr Who Disney mashups!!! Now I can't decide which one to get for us! Best internal debate ever! haha

A friend of mine is there, he's part of the opening team for Shanghai Disney, we met him when he was a front of the line CM for Star Wars Weekends years ago, I'm so proud of him. He gets to be there for 3 months, housing paid. Not bad
HA HA HA...I see I said Shangri-La instead of Shanghai...hmmm...maybe it's because of all the "mysterious AK events" on my mind....

Wow, your friend is going to have such a wonderful experience.....how great for him!!

Awww ... I love this! See, our big, dysfunctional Rivers of Looney family is perfect just the way it is. It's the happiest unhappy thread on the Dis!
I love this thread and the people here! As a matter of fact @Paigevon just did the reservation drop for me 15 minutes ago and I got it! Thanks again to everyone who helped me out! My kids are going to be very happy when they get home and I tell them. :flower1:

Is there a process to have shirts approved? How does it work at the DIS?
Since it's a Rivers of Light Lounge, a bowling shirt would be hip, swanky and sassy. Just like the thread!
I doubt you would ever have any design approved for selling...Disney is VERY protective of their trademark. The designs included with the embroidery machine (I think it's Brother, isn't it?) are for personal use only...not to make and sell items. I used to do a lot of craft shows with my home embroidery, and know of many vendors who got in trouble for trying to sell logo stuff...I know you can see a lot of it on Etsy, but I have heard they are even cracking down there.

I asked a question in the comments on the Disney Parks Blog entry about "Best Bites", but it really didn't have anything to do with booking dates. What I asked was if areas of Flame Tree will be roped off to non-dining-package diners once the dining packages start.
Great post!:flower:
I'm thinking they have because the Kronk story got switched with the lights up at MK
I think we're almost too fast for them. They add a new story, and surprisingly soon, a question with an ROL connection appears. :D

This reminds me: where can I get some Disney tanks? I bought one from Amazon (but most are juniors and I wanted regular woman sizes) and I bought 3 from the disney store online. I have a few t-shirts too but I really think I mostly need tanks in June (except maybe when we return in the evenings). Any good places to look? I've looked at Target, Kohls, Walmart and nothing but t-shirts - no tanks.

I saw a BB8 one and several others I believe on Kohls website - juniors sizes but they don't run too small usually. Hot Topic, Torrid and JC Penny usually have some as well.

This reminds me: where can I get some Disney tanks? I bought one from Amazon (but most are juniors and I wanted regular woman sizes) and I bought 3 from the disney store online. I have a few t-shirts too but I really think I mostly need tanks in June (except maybe when we return in the evenings). Any good places to look? I've looked at Target, Kohls, Walmart and nothing but t-shirts - no tanks.

I know this is a few pages late now, but I got an adorable one on Etsy. It is red with five Mickey heads of varying sizes down the side of the front. Love it!

Soo what do we think the chances are of unofficial soft openings/extended AK hours the week before 4/22 (thinking about Wizarding World Hollywood's current soft openings). Not getting my hopes up of course, and I'm sure there will be media events in there somewhere. Planned this trip before even hearing of ROL so if by chance I get to see it that would just be icing on the cake! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter