Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

Hey guys- wasn't there another RoL thread that was gonna keep the first post up to date with info? I wanted to email it to a friend but now I can't find it. Maybe I'm searching the wrong words. Anyone got a link? Thanks!

Entirely unrelated to your post, but wanted to quote it so you'd get the notification. My son swears he saw the exact same pic from your Avatar at our local Chuy's this week. Says it wasn't a similar pic, but that exact one. Could he be right?
I am not sure how - I live in College Station. Don't think I have shared it there.

I LOVE teefury! We have quite a few of their shirts. I always get the grab bag sale. My last one included a Merida shirt for me :cloud9: My boys love to wear their shirts to school because everyone else always envies them for how cool they are.

On a side note, since there are no new about ROL packages, I went ahead and snagged us the F! package at Mama Melrose's for our DHS day. Can always cancel that if ROL comes around but for now we'll stick with that.

Is that the merida doctor who mashup?? I have that one!

Hey guys- wasn't there another RoL thread that was gonna keep the first post up to date with info? I wanted to email it to a friend but now I can't find it. Maybe I'm searching the wrong words. Anyone got a link? Thanks!

Yeah it's my thread. It fell off the first page since there has been no news... I'll edit the link in here.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/of...arties-cancelled.3493704/page-7#post-55435823

Who's your friend? I'd like to check out her designs on Teefury!

Her name is Karen Hallion - she has an etsy shop too. My shirt is a Haunted Mansion/Star Wars mashup - one in a series of four, I think - called "Leia's Mortal State". I'd like to get another "Foolish Mortals - it's a trap!" for this trip but I think I have too many tees, not enough days...

HOWEVER, I would love a Rivers of Light Lounge t-shirt!

Her name is Karen Hallion - she has an etsy shop too. My shirt is a Haunted Mansion/Star Wars mashup - one in a series of four, I think - called "Leia's Mortal State". I'd like to get another "Foolish Mortals - it's a trap!" for this trip but I think I have too many tees, not enough days...

HOWEVER, I would love a Rivers of Light Lounge t-shirt!
Wait. You're FRIENDS with Karen Hallion?!?!?! My friends & I ADORE her work! I got one of her Tink original sketches to put in my daughter's room. She's AMAZING!

Is that the merida doctor who mashup?? I have that one!
WAIT. THIS EXIST?!

Please link me. We are huge dr who fans! Even DD -- don't worry, we filter which episodes she is allowed to watch! (She loves Tennant and always asks when the "real doctor" will be back...)

@MMlovesDisney, there is an ADR available at H&V for 4 people on 4/23 at 4:25pm right now. I have another reservation too close to that time to try to hold it for you, but hopefully you see this soon!

I saw your message too late, but thank you so much for telling me. :flower:

@MMlovesDisney reserved it for you! I'll coordinate a drop whenever you're ready!

Thank you @beesly!

I love you guys! *happy tears smiley*

Really?! You guys are the best! Thanks a ton! I'll try to PM you. I've never done it before so let's see if I can figure this out! If not, PM me please. Thank you! :worship:

Awww ... I love this! See, our big, dysfunctional Rivers of Looney family is perfect just the way it is. It's the happiest unhappy thread on the Dis!

Wait. You're FRIENDS with Karen Hallion?!?!?! My friends & I ADORE her work! I got one of her Tink original sketches to put in my daughter's room. She's AMAZING!

That's so cool about the Tink sketch! Yes! Our sons are close friends (she used to be the art teacher at their school) - she did a pencil sketch of some pokemon dude for my son he keeps it on his dresser.

She's done cool "art drops" in Disney where she leaves small original sketches hidden in the parks, and then she leaves hints on her FB page. When I told my daughter we were going to Disney, she said, "Can we go get that Mulan sketch she left in Epcot?" No honey, that's long gone!

That's so cool about the Tink sketch! Yes! Our sons are close friends (she used to be the art teacher at their school) - she did a pencil sketch of some pokemon dude for my son he keeps it on his dresser.

She's done cool "art drops" in Disney where she leaves small original sketches hidden in the parks, and then she leaves hints on her FB page. When I told my daughter we were going to Disney, she said, "Can we go get that Mulan sketch she left in Epcot?" No honey, that's long gone!

Haha I've seen her announce those on her instagram too. Always sad I'm not down there to get one. But yeah. She is wonderful & I'm sure our collection of her beautiful work will only continue to grow :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter