RSR is down...maybe for awhile

Our CA day is tomorrow so it looks like we will miss out. If it goes up on Friday, we will ILL and park hop for it when we get the chance. You can ILL for the other park that you didn’t start in as long ad you have a park hopper ticket, right?

Our CA day is tomorrow so it looks like we will miss out. If it goes up on Friday, we will ILL and park hop for it when we get the chance. You can ILL for the other park that you didn’t start in as long ad you have a park hopper ticket, right?
Is that accurate? So if you buy ILL @ 11 am and your park reservations is Disneyland, you can go to CA?

Is that accurate? So if you buy ILL @ 11 am and your park reservations is Disneyland, you can go to CA?
It is my understanding that the system won’t let you book ILL in the other park for a time earlier than 1. I’m pretty sure you can book it any time—but it automatically pushes the time to after you can park hop. At least that’s what I’ve read here!

No, Genie+ will automatically push the LL or ILL until 1 or later.

It is my understanding that the system won’t let you book ILL in the other park for a time earlier than 1. I’m pretty sure you can book it any time—but it automatically pushes the time to after you can park hop. At least that’s what I’ve read here!

Yes, that is correct.

Man, this is such a bummer to hear. We leave in a week for a trip that’s been delayed 26 months. RSR was high on my list but not my family’s, and I’ll live. But the extra crowding and lines is not going impress anyone. I guess if it’s bad, we will just return to the hotel to swim. Can someone point me to the source where you can see how long things will be closed for?
The Disneyland website, as of 1 June, says RSR is closed for refurbishment with no date as to when it will open again.☹️

News from several inside sources says its not going to be down much longer….isolated issue.

They are just being very careful.

Maybe open soon.
If I was Disney even if I knew after a few hours that the ride was fine, I would also keep it closed and so very thorough testing.. for both safety and public image!

The Disneyland website, as of 1 June, says RSR is closed for refurbishment with no date as to when it will open again.☹️
The main landing page does say that, but if you click the calendar on the right and advance the days, you will see that it says “no times available” today and tomorrow, but then it shows the ride as open again on Friday. It also said “no times available” yesterday and the day before, so I’m cautiously optimistic that they are anticipating a Friday re-open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter