ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to know the email address to send accommodation requests to? I'm sure I saw it in this thread but now I can't find it. I called the hotel a few weeks ago, but I would also like to follow up with an email now that it's almost vacation time. :cool1:

You can also buy same cartons of milk in Orchids Lounge when breakfast is being served. The shop does carry a good little range of items.........

Just wanted to share that I found the email address on another website. I used royalpacificconcierge @ loewshotels .com. I received a very chipper reply confirming that my requests were noted on my reservation within a couple hours. :wave:

Just wanted to share that I found the email address on another website. I used royalpacificconcierge @ loewshotels .com. I received a very chipper reply confirming that my requests were noted on my reservation within a couple hours. :wave:

Glad you got your reply and confirmation they have your requests on file.........:thumbsup2

Sometimes a person has to google for the info when seeking out specifics for the darkside

Lol

I find the UO website not as easy to navigate for newbies
I can figure out where to find info and always post their info in threads here to help others

Sometimes I think we need a stickie for those hard to find sites

The email address you listed is on the UO site but not easy to pull up immediately
Same for the info on dietary needs
and contact link for the chef

So glad you received the info you needed!
Great you are sharing it so it will help others

Thank you FaithsWish. I am a newbie reading up before our first trip to Universal in March over Easter. I am highly allergic to dogs and my husband allergic to cats. I used the email address you provided and was able to request a RPR standard room that is not used for pets. I read in this thread that maybe 1 Tower on the lower floors is used for pet families. The dander would make me miserable and I can't rebook to a pool view at this date because the room rates are much higher than when I booked back in December. Hopefully our request will be granted and nothing to worry about!

Thank you FaithsWish. I am a newbie reading up before our first trip to Universal in March over Easter. I am highly allergic to dogs and my husband allergic to cats. I used the email address you provided and was able to request a RPR standard room that is not used for pets. I read in this thread that maybe 1 Tower on the lower floors is used for pet families. The dander would make me miserable and I can't rebook to a pool view at this date because the room rates are much higher than when I booked back in December. Hopefully our request will be granted and nothing to worry about!

It's tower 2 floors 1 and 2, plus it's right by the dog park area.

This may have been asked in this thread, but wondering if anybody has an update on the status of the room refurbishments underway. Traveling in early April. Thank you!!

Do they have breakfast sandwiches at the Croissant Moon? I have found conflicting info about that online.

I think they had breakfast sandwiches on croissants...I can't say for sure though. I know they had cronuts, croissants, muffins, danishes, fruit cups, etc. They did have 3 large displays full of choices.

Update:

They are all not complete.

Tower 3 floor 3 has not been touched. They are also using this as a pet floor too I have been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter