• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

The view from our 2 bedroom hospitality suite!!! The room is beautiful!!! It's remodeled. Couldn't be happier :-) I was worried about the condition of the room when I saw someone had posted pics of a "not so" remodeled room and it doesn't look like that. Even different chairs around the dining room table. I've been taking mainly video, but I'll post pics after the room gets cleaned today :-) [GALLERY=]image.jpeg [/GALLERY]

The view from our 2 bedroom hospitality suite!!! The room is beautiful!!! It's remodeled. Couldn't be happier :-) I was worried about the condition of the room when I saw someone had posted pics of a "not so" remodeled room and it doesn't look like that. Even different chairs around the dining room table. I've been taking mainly video, but I'll post pics after the room gets cleaned today :-) [GALLERY=]View attachment 176288 [/GALLERY]

Think that's our favourite view! Nice!

Looking forward to seeing the updated hospitality suite clearly, I've only seen ones that haven't been clear so far from folks that had one.

Glad to hear you're happy with it too........

The view from our 2 bedroom hospitality suite!!! The room is beautiful!!! It's remodeled. Couldn't be happier :-) I was worried about the condition of the room when I saw someone had posted pics of a "not so" remodeled room and it doesn't look like that. Even different chairs around the dining room table. I've been taking mainly video, but I'll post pics after the room gets cleaned today :-) [GALLERY=]View attachment 176288 [/GALLERY]

Looks like 5-6 floor.

I have a water view standard queen and want to be close to the water taxi and food areas- that would be tower 3, right?

I want to say I asked this but I can not remember so here it goes. I have reserved a water view room with 2 queen beds what kind of view will I get? Can I request a floor so I can have a view of the park or pool?

I want to say I asked this but I can not remember so here it goes. I have reserved a water view room with 2 queen beds what kind of view will I get? Can I request a floor so I can have a view of the park or pool?

Water view can be considered pool view or the waterway surrounding the hotel.

Put a request in for pool/park view and hope for the best.......I would also request a high floor too......better chance of seeing the parks that way :thumbsup2

Water view can be considered pool view or the waterway surrounding the hotel.

Put a request in for pool/park view and hope for the best.......I would also request a high floor too......better chance of seeing the parks that way :thumbsup2

Thank you will do that. We arrive Oct 23rd when should I put the request in?

Thank you will do that. We arrive Oct 23rd when should I put the request in?

Anytime really........

And I would call again about a week before your stay to check again they have the request, as rooms are usually allocated around 5 days out.

I make the request when I book my room

You could contact them now or the week before you arrive of room/ tower/floor request

I make the request when I book my room

You could contact them now or the week before you arrive of room/ tower/floor request
Mac,
Do you call the direct number? We booked club room. What is the best for me to request to get a theme park or pool view (do I ask for a specific room or area)?

TIA!!!!!

Most people call the hotel direct for requests Donna.

Some Club rooms do have pool/park view, but on other side where club lounge is for example can have a highway view so request the pool view.

the general reservation number is:
888 464 3551
you can add requests thru that number.
have your reservation number in front of you when you call.

i call the hotel directly:
407 503 3000

i get the operator first when i call that number.
you can ask for the front desk or the TM that handles reservations.

if you are far out from your stay, front desk will transfer your call to reservations at the hotel.

at one time the rooms were assigned about 5-6 days out from your arrival.
do not know if that has changed.

for rpr, i always book a high floor on T3 and king suite that faces the pool and of course you get park view of IOA then.

ask the person (room assigner) to pull up the chart for room locations.
tell her you want the club level room that has the view of the pool area.

when you are on 7th floor and get off the elevator, the rooms to the right as you walk down this hall, have pool views.
when you get to the end of the hall, club lounge is straight ahead.
you go either left or right in the two corridors for rooms.

turn to the right.
all those rooms on the right side of that corriodor will be pool/park views.
left side of that corridor will have views of the Cbay and other sites.
it is not bad as some of those rooms at the end and around the bend on your right side, will have park views/canal view/water/pool.

if you want T1, i have stayed there also and can look at my notes for the rooms i had on floor 7 for views.

when you check in at the lobby at the front desk, the TM will tell and write down your room number.
if you are not sure this is the room with the view that you want, ask her to pull up the site she has to let you see what type of view you will have there.
if the room has not been assigned yet, the TM can switch rooms out for you.

If you are going at a time when the hotel is already 97% booked and filled already, the earlier you check in, the better the chances of switching rooms.

and, if you are going to be there for a few days, you can always switch rooms after your first day there.
for example, if the room you want due to a view of particular reason is already filled that day, and they are checking out the next morning, it can work for you to switch rooms once that party has left and the room has been cleaned.

the general reservation number is:
888 464 3551
you can add requests thru that number.
have your reservation number in front of you when you call.

i call the hotel directly:
407 503 3000

i get the operator first when i call that number.
you can ask for the front desk or the TM that handles reservations.

if you are far out from your stay, front desk will transfer your call to reservations at the hotel.

at one time the rooms were assigned about 5-6 days out from your arrival.
do not know if that has changed.

for rpr, i always book a high floor on T3 and king suite that faces the pool and of course you get park view of IOA then.

ask the person (room assigner) to pull up the chart for room locations.
tell her you want the club level room that has the view of the pool area.

when you are on 7th floor and get off the elevator, the rooms to the right as you walk down this hall, have pool views.
when you get to the end of the hall, club lounge is straight ahead.
you go either left or right in the two corridors for rooms.

turn to the right.
all those rooms on the right side of that corriodor will be pool/park views.
left side of that corridor will have views of the Cbay and other sites.
it is not bad as some of those rooms at the end and around the bend on your right side, will have park views/canal view/water/pool.

if you want T1, i have stayed there also and can look at my notes for the rooms i had on floor 7 for views.

when you check in at the lobby at the front desk, the TM will tell and write down your room number.
if you are not sure this is the room with the view that you want, ask her to pull up the site she has to let you see what type of view you will have there.
if the room has not been assigned yet, the TM can switch rooms out for you.

If you are going at a time when the hotel is already 97% booked and filled already, the earlier you check in, the better the chances of switching rooms.

and, if you are going to be there for a few days, you can always switch rooms after your first day there.
for example, if the room you want due to a view of particular reason is already filled that day, and they are checking out the next morning, it can work for you to switch rooms once that party has left and the room has been cleaned.

TU SO MUCH!!!!

Always glad to help

One more thing with T3, that when you come thru the last corridor in the right there are some rooms at the last section that do have some park views on the left

Have the TM at check in show you the view rooms in that section also in case there are open rooms there

If you talk to the scheduler in advance, they are extremely knowledgeable

I am sorry!!! I know it is in this thread, I just can't find it!!! does anyone have the email for the RPR concierge?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter